The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:
Where is your messiah kane here?

we have to channel our inne juve at barca. Playing like shit and still winning away

A score draw (2-2) will do

I know but i would rather win somehow. Juve showed that you can play with 2 real strikers and still be defensively organized.

Lol those Americans. I was watching on Espn and after the post match interviews they just started talking about ice-hockey and some upcoming match without switching the studio, the pundits or even having a commercial break in between. How are we supposed to take them seriously?😂

I know but i would rather win somehow. Juve showed that you can play with 2 real strikers and still be defensively organized.
We can't be comparing Tottenham to Barcelona. Look at what happened to Juve when they went to Spain a few months ago.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

We can't be comparing Tottenham to Barcelona. Look at what happened to Juve when they went to Spain a few months ago.

I am not. I am talking about Barca. They comfortably beat Barca last season with their 4-2-4 and 4 true attackers.

I am not. I am talking about Barca. They comfortably beat Barca last season with their 4-2-4 and 4 true attackers.
They're a different team altogether. We play stupid and the tie could be over within minutes.

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lol those Americans. I was watching on Espn and after the post match interviews they just started talking about ice-hockey and some upcoming match without switching the studio, the pundits or even having a commercial break in between. How are we supposed to take them seriously?😂

To do sportscenter you have to be well versed in multiple sports. ESPN banks on having employees who are fans of multiple sports because of the 24-hour news type casts they do. They are constantly jumping between sports to maximize revenue.

9 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

WTF Spurs!!! We had such a good chance of having atleast 4 teams in the last 8 of the CL ... It is would have been such a good advertisement for the Premier league but alas!!!  

we are not part of a we..they all hate us and we should hate them or atleast have fun at their expense..next week it will be their turn and you can trawl their forums to see if even one person would be anything less than jubilant if as expected Barcelona knock us out.

16 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

we are not part of a we..they all hate us and we should hate them or atleast have fun at their expense..next week it will be their turn and you can trawl their forums to see if even one person would be anything less than jubilant if as expected Barcelona knock us out.

Well we're part of the Premier league and I'm advocating for the same. Respect your opinion but Hate is a strong word for me so I dont really care what feelings they have for us. 

25 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Well we're part of the Premier league and I'm advocating for the same. Respect your opinion but Hate is a strong word for me so I dont really care what feelings they have for us. 

Sorry mate but you wouldn't say that if you worked with Spurs or Arsenal fans and drank in the same boozers as them. I hate Tottenham always have done always will do.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but you wouldn't say that if you worked with Spurs or Arsenal fans and drank in the same boozers as them. I hate Tottenham always have done always will do.

I understand where your coming from, like I said I respect your perspective and not asking to change it. 

But that was mine and I would still not "hate" :)

1 hour ago, Mana said:

How can you be a Chelsea fan and not hate Spuds? Do you watch our matches? Literally every match, our fans at one point chant "We hate Tottenham".

Maybe because you live overseas so you never hang around Spuds fans...

There are no pre requisite for supporting any team ... So please dont impose your thoughts or question anyone's loyalty !!! 

Just because I dont HATE anyone doesnt make me less of a fan and it doesnt make anyone more of a fan if they hate ... plus it doesnt matter if I stay in London or overseas!!! 

And I do have enough mates who support Spurs & other teams but doesnt mean I have to Hate because hate is a strong feeling for me.