The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 minute ago, Dahnald said:

Allegri was supposedly better than Antonio

He done good. But losing two CL final is a bitter blow. 

I still think Conte is better because he build Juventus from the crap they was. And how he has turned our season around. 

But don't forget that Conte also have bad luck in cup. So nothing to celebrate. 

Real Madrid have some lovely players that I really like watching (Modric, Kroos, Marcelo) but then have some utter cunts (Ronaldo, Ramos) that I cannot stand. Really hoped Juve would win but they just stopped playing after half time.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

That purple Real Madrid kit would be my favourite of all time if it was ours. It's just simple. A brilliant shade of the most creative colour. Looking at your teammates, and seeing them in purple, it must give you a superiority complex on the field. Not the horrid purple/pink monstrosity Fiorentina go for though.

Yeah I really like it!!! Nice design as well no weird patten or add on to it 

Shame the ref made a mistake but game was done before then.

I want us to be there again! 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Real Madrid have some lovely players that I really like watching (Modric, Kroos, Marcelo) but then have some utter cunts (Ronaldo, Ramos) that I cannot stand. Really hoped Juve would win but they just stopped playing after half time.

Indeed modric is the player that makes them tick. It shows why it's important to have a good midfielder that controls the flow of the game. 

This is something Barcelona has missed after xavi and iniesta. 

Something we need. 

Veratti is the only one that can take that mantle me thinks. 

We shall see where he goes this summer if he even decides to leave. 

Sad for Juve but they were outplayed.
Cuadrado's sending off was a cheat by Ramos !!
If Ramos is not punished by UEFA -post match, like Diego last year- it's going to be a scandal.

Ronaldo was superb of course and Kroos. From Juve Iguain was useless. Only the first 10 minutes and the equalizer from Juve.

24 minutes ago, Fernando said:

He done good. But losing two CL final is a bitter blow. 

I still think Conte is better because he build Juventus from the crap they was. And how he has turned our season around. 

But don't forget that Conte also have bad luck in cup. So nothing to celebrate. 

Antonio turned a Juventus who lost 4-1 to FULHAM into a title winning team. 

So yeah, Conte>Allegri.