The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Goodness me. How negative was that from Mourinho?!

Screenshot_2017_05_11_22_09_01.png

Screenshot_2017_05_11_22_09_07.png

Screenshot_2017_05_11_22_09_20.png

Screenshot_2017_05_11_22_10_18.png

Manutd are used to attacking football along with winning things for so long under Ferguson. We'll see how long they can take this especially when Mourinho doesn't win.

And he had the guts to say he played the same football as Conte with us and his was not praised?? Lol Dreadful park the bus stuff for two consecutive games 

One thing Im glad we dont have Mou anymore is because he always sets defensive these days. Not just against best teams, but against anyone. WBA we lead at home 1:0, he decides to park the bus till end. Next game, same.

With Conte, at least we push for killer goal to end the game. We keep playing our game. Sure we are still quite defensive against best teams, but it has to be said, we dont have a complete team and those tactics are completely appropriate. But not against small teams like Mou is doing.

5 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

I'm stick with Ajax for EL final, but don't know man, Jose is the king of cup finals. Hopefully his players not up for it and Ajax having the game of their lives.

It is hard to bet against United. Forget Mou, in term of pure talent alone this united teams is much better than Ajax. 

4 hours ago, communicate said:

It is hard to bet against United. Forget Mou, in term of pure talent alone this united teams is much better than Ajax. 

MU did struggle against weak PL teams which is at the same level or even worse than Ajax, so obviously they have a chance.

13 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

MU did struggle against weak PL teams which is at the same level or even worse than Ajax, so obviously they have a chance.

I honestly haven't watched any of ajax game but Dutch team tend to be quite offensive which is going to be a big problem facing a much better team

United will win comfortably, I think. I'd do almost anything to see Mourinho in the Europa League again next season but he's a master at these one off, must win, grind out a result matches so I expect a straightforward win.