test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,454 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

PLANNING A RUSHED WEDDING ?. IF SO CONTACT ME JURGEN AT PERPETUAL BRIDESMAID TELEPHONE NUMBER 2018 WON NOTHING WON NOTHING.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thank god the media wankfest is postponed

Pissed myself at the third. 

It would have been difficult to live with seeing and hearing about the darlings of the PL even more than we do already. Now we can just carry on textracting the urine out of them as normal.

If Real played against Chelsea yesterday they would be up against it.

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Got my first one in this morning a bird dropped something in the supermarket as I gave it back I asked if she was the Liverpool keeper :)

Bloke in the garden centre with a Liverpool shirt on -I said ''you need a new keeper don't you ?''. He mumbled something and walked off.

Laylabelle and Johnnyeye like this

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bloke in the garden centre with a Liverpool shirt on -I said ''you need a new keeper don't you ?''. He mumbled something and walked off alone.

Fixed :D

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this

Everyone knows Karius will never play for the Mickey Mouse again which is such a shame the amount of piss taking he would have got would have been brilliant to see. They will never live this one down and it just goes to show the sort of backbone and bottle John Terry has after what happened in Moscow. The media hate JT their only interested in his personal life but the man mentally is a colossus and an absolute legend.

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

9 hours ago, DDA said:

Disgusting fanbase. Animals. 

What I hate about them most (there's a long list) is Heysel it's like it never happened it's the proverbial elephant in the room where the scouse loving English media are concerned.

Unionjack likes this

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

What I hate about them most (there's a long list) is Heysel it's like it never happened it's the proverbial elephant in the room where the scouse loving English media are concerned.

I just don't get how they seem to think their blameless. Yes the Stadium was unfit for purpose and that played a part..

However had the fans not felt the need to try and get away.. It wouldn't have happened surely but yet due to actions of the Liverpool fans they needed to get away and then there was 39 dead as a result.