The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I see no way for Monaco to advance. :(

Also, United should sign Kasper & ship De Gea. Literally standing where your dad stood and fighting for the same fans would raise a mentality to a new level of self-belief.

That was an impeccable first half display. 

Take a bow Mbape, Benjamin Mendy, & Bernardo Silva. 

KDB has been complete shite tonight. Man has lost the ball so many times, and been so uninspired in his play. Wow.. what a fucking half of football. 

With the supposed massive war chest we'll have this summer we should seriously throw a bunch of it at Monaco. They're a selling club and need to comply with spending rules apparently. Bernardo Silva, Mendy, Fabinho, Bakayoko, and Mbappe would all really improve us.

Mbappe will be one of the best players in the world when he reaches his potential. Every top club in Europe will be after him so going and offering Monaco a huge sum this summer is a must for whoever wants him.

7 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

That was an impeccable first half display. 

Take a bow Mbape, Benjamin Mendy, & Bernardo Silva. 

KDB has been complete shite tonight. Man has lost the ball so many times, and been so uninspired in his play. Wow.. what a fucking half of football. 

I've been hyping Mendy since 2015. He was fantastic at Marseille and he's getting better and better. Now he's too known and he'll cost a fortune.

I had doubts about him suiting the wingback position. As he's usually more effective attacking from deep but his composure and decision-making is improving. He could be a great fit.

As long as he doesn't end up at an English club, I'll be fine if I don't see him in Chelsea blue.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

With the supposed massive war chest we'll have this summer we should seriously throw a bunch of it at Monaco. They're a selling club and need to comply with spending rules apparently. Bernardo Silva, Mendy, Fabinho, Bakayoko, and Mbappe would all really improve us.

Mbappe will be one of the best players in the world when he reaches his potential. Every top club in Europe will be after him so going and offering Monaco a huge sum this summer is a must for whoever wants him.

I want 3 players.

Mbappe (PRIORITY!! incredible talent, only 18, makes runs off the ball like costa and has Thierry Henry esque ballcontrol) 

Mendy> Alonso (bcos of speed and better fantastic crosses)

Fabinho >>>Matic in attack (he can provide Matic tackling and better passing, better attacking movement, better at holding the ball under pressure)

Mbappe is essentially playing at the level Neymar was right before Barcelona bought him. He's already better than players almost double his age who've been at more than 1 top club. I'd love to see him at Juventus.

City haven't even attempted 1 shot according to the stats in all these 50 minutes. The only other team I could see containing them like that right now is Madrid.

Monaco are spanking City, PSG did initially spank Barcelona. But fuck Ligue 1. Even though there's only 1 Premier League team who could spank Barcelona/City. Only 1 Serie A team that could, on a very good day, possibly spank either team. Only 1 Bundesliga team that could spank them. Only 1 team in La Liga could spank them. But France have 2 spankers. No more nonsense about it being a weak league, not when every other league is every bit as much a 2-horse race, yet not even producing on the same level in Europe.