The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I thinks Sevilla is going to annihilate Leicester City so bad that Leicester fans will be ashamed for the rest of their life/lifes and will never wear the Leicester City jersey on the streets or outside their house again.

I am not really sure on what the score is going to be because we might not know what type of Sevilla will turn up.

my two score predictions on what I think the Full Time score could be.

Sevilla 7 - 1 Leicester [1st Leg]

Sevilla 5 - 1 Leicester [2nd Leg]

3 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

I thinks Sevilla is going to annihilate Leicester City so bad that Leicester fans will be ashamed for the rest of their life/lifes and will never wear the Leicester City jersey on the streets or outside their house again.

I am not really shore on what the score is going to be because we might not know what type of Sevilla will turn up.

my two score predictions on what I think the Full Time score could be.

Sevilla 7 - 1 Leicester [1st Leg]

Sevilla 5 - 1 Leicester [2nd Leg]

I think if Leicester lose big, Ranieri will be sacked. They have nothing to play for anymore if they don't win against Sevilla.

Sevilla has Sampaoli. Sampaoli agains the Tinkerman...'nuff said. 

I think if Leicester lose big, Ranieri will be sacked. They have nothing to play for anymore if they don't win against Sevilla.
Sevilla has Sampaoli. Sampaoli agains the Tinkerman...'nuff said. 

I think he'll be in charge at the weekend regardless of tonight's result, but losing on the weekend could be the final straw.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I think he'll be in charge at the weekend regardless of tonight's result, but losing on the weekend could be the final straw.

They'll go against a fired up Pool so they'll lose that one.

Love Leicester's kit. Blue shirt, blue shorts, white socks. Spot on. 

25 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

They've dominated the game, just haven't been able to finish a lot of their chances.

Yeah, they weren't shit but fucking hell they should've killed those foxes off 5-0.

Getting a bit tired about the whole wankfest around leicester city by the media and Gary Lineker. Had enough of it now. 

How lucky are Leicester to still have a sniff in this tie. Let's hope they somehow make it happen in the 2nd leg. 

Btw did anyone else see how sampaoli communicated with the assistant coach via that blonde dude and his phone in his hat. That was called clear breach of the sanctions. Hopefully corrupted uefa will simply disqualify them 

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Yeah, they weren't shit but fucking hell they should've killed those foxes off 5-0.

Getting a bit tired about the whole wankfest around leicester city by the media and Gary Lineker. Had enough of it now. 

Over here, I think the pundits have gotten tired of covering it. It seems like they're just treating them like every other team. I want Leicester to win the Champions League if not Dortmund (though neither are going to win it). I want to see a Championship team in the Champions League :D Plus, they'd steal a spot from whoever finishes fourth  

Sevilla definitely should have killed the tie off, but Leicester sharpened up in the second half. Sevilla still had plenty of chances though. It was just one of those games.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

How lucky are Leicester to still have a sniff in this tie. Let's hope they somehow make it happen in the 2nd leg. 

Btw did anyone else see how sampaoli communicated with the assistant coach via that blonde dude and his phone in his hat. That was called clear breach of the sanctions. Hopefully corrupted uefa will simply disqualify them 

Is it against the rules in UEFA? Wenger did it when he had his ban in the PL. 

"clear red, but it looks worse in slow mow, I don't think he was trying to do it, just off balance, trying to regain the ball and the challenge was out of control and dangerous. Lucky not to have broken the guy's leg, but I don't think there was malice in it."

Idiot....

One of the funniest things I've heard at the Bridge recently was Gent fans singing with Belgian accents ''Your support is fucking shit'' to us. Looks like Spurs having the same problem with Wembley as the goons did ha ha.