test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,555 posts in this topic

Despite the gloom, doom and dispondency, we could n't do a Poch in a million years.

9 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

WTF Spurs!!! We had such a good chance of having atleast 4 teams in the last 8 of the CL ... It is would have been such a good advertisement for the Premier league but alas!!!  

we are not part of a we..they all hate us and we should hate them or atleast have fun at their expense..next week it will be their turn and you can trawl their forums to see if even one person would be anything less than jubilant if as expected Barcelona knock us out.

oldportblue likes this

Be bit shit if arsenal finish 6th and yet win Europa... 

Meh sod supporting other english teams.. Once we're out I'd rather someone else. Don't support them any other time so makes no difference 

16 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

we are not part of a we..they all hate us and we should hate them or atleast have fun at their expense..next week it will be their turn and you can trawl their forums to see if even one person would be anything less than jubilant if as expected Barcelona knock us out.

Well we're part of the Premier league and I'm advocating for the same. Respect your opinion but Hate is a strong word for me so I dont really care what feelings they have for us. 

25 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Well we're part of the Premier league and I'm advocating for the same. Respect your opinion but Hate is a strong word for me so I dont really care what feelings they have for us. 

Sorry mate but you wouldn't say that if you worked with Spurs or Arsenal fans and drank in the same boozers as them. I hate Tottenham always have done always will do.

11Drogba and Blusan Alamb like this

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but you wouldn't say that if you worked with Spurs or Arsenal fans and drank in the same boozers as them. I hate Tottenham always have done always will do.

I understand where your coming from, like I said I respect your perspective and not asking to change it. 

But that was mine and I would still not "hate" :)

36 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I understand where your coming from, like I said I respect your perspective and not asking to change it. 

But that was mine and I would still not "hate" :)

Fair enough:)

coolhead23 and Blusan Alamb like this

3 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

How can you be a Chelsea fan and not hate Spuds? Do you watch our matches? Literally every match, our fans at one point chant "We hate Tottenham".

Maybe because you live overseas so you never hang around Spuds fans...

1 hour ago, Mana said:

How can you be a Chelsea fan and not hate Spuds? Do you watch our matches? Literally every match, our fans at one point chant "We hate Tottenham".

Maybe because you live overseas so you never hang around Spuds fans...

There are no pre requisite for supporting any team ... So please dont impose your thoughts or question anyone's loyalty !!! 

Just because I dont HATE anyone doesnt make me less of a fan and it doesnt make anyone more of a fan if they hate ... plus it doesnt matter if I stay in London or overseas!!! 

And I do have enough mates who support Spurs & other teams but doesnt mean I have to Hate because hate is a strong feeling for me. 

Wouldn't it be beautiful if Utd got knocked out tonight?. I think they are a lock for top 4 with City, so CL can't be a distraction for them anyway, so why start this week CL on a high note.

Thoroughly deserved for Sevilla. They were by far the better team in both games. Mourinho's tactics and set-up costing Man United. It reminded me of our home game against a 10-men PSG.

Fernando and Henrique like this

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

We'll probably join them tomorrow but seeing Mourinho (and United) get KOed out of the Champions League in the last 16 again(!) is :lol:

Ya probably but nice to know we won't be the only ones :-D

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

We'll probably join them tomorrow but seeing Mourinho (and United) get KOed out of the Champions League in the last 16 again(!) is :lol:

It may certainly feel a little, little bit better after the 'mighty' Man United got eliminated too :D But my lord, how great would that be to actually make it in Barcelona.