The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Barcelona are really bad under pressure,i expect PSG to press them in the first 15-20 minutes and try to score an early goal. The biggest waekness in Barcelona is that there defence and midfield can't deal with pressure and they lose possession almost every time in there own half.

Just like i said before the game.

4 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Looks like it was Liverpool 2 seasons later

Tbf I don't remember these two playing against each other in the CL recently. :D

Stil, it's a great accomplishment but I don't see them going through this time.

Something crazy must've happen like a red card, penalty or both very early on, 

Always a pleasure seing Barcelona get humbled , no matter who the opposition is :D , PSG were simply amazing today, just world class and only a brain fart in the 2nd Leg will prevent them from reaching the Quarter Finals, and as great as Barca are i cant see them overturning this huge deficit, maybe if they got away goals.  PSG vs Barca clashes is miles away from reaching the heights of our clashes with Barca in the past, remember that we faced Ronaldinho, Etoo, Deco, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Villa, etc... all in their prime and always gave them a great game, no matter what the outcome, our record vs Barcelona since 2000 in the Champions League is ( 4 W, 5 D, 3 L ) and during this period we went to many semi finals, won a Champions League and lost a final. PSG are a great side and are definitely on the right path but they need to win it first, i want to see what they are really made of this season, still a lot to do, still a long way to go, im backing them to win it this year considering they will knockout Barca, money and quality players will only get you so far, this apllies to City too, it requires more a lot more than that to win the Champions League, and luck plays a huge part in it, dont be mistaken, as we learned during the years. Cheers

33 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Not sure what game to watch tonight,Real vs Napoli or Bayern vs Arsenal?

You have 2 eyes for a reason. As a species I've no doubt we only grew our 2nd eye due to a burning desire to watch 2 different games of rock-throw at once.