test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

10,860 posts in this topic

Gundogan has been class each time I've seen him. They gambled on a top class player and now it's paying dividends. Meanwhile we bought injured Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Barkley all bang average even when fully fit.

Damn, Porto are a disaster.

It was known before, but at this rate we'll be the English side with the least chance to progress, I'm afraid.

Oh look who scored.... Blehhhhhhhhhhh 2-0.

Guess we'll hear lots about magical Liverpool in Europe.. Then we'll play and it'll be oh... Less magical 

Would look pretty bad at this point if we get humiliated against Barca after watching all of the other English sides dominating their ties (Spuds only drew their game but dominated much of the game). I know we have by far the toughest matchup out of all the PL sides but still. We're at home and this is Chelsea. 

Just hope we don't get thumped 0-5 or something embarrassing. If Baka and Cahill start I fear we will however.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would look pretty bad at this point if we get humiliated against Barca after watching all of the other English sides dominating their ties (Spuds only drew their game but dominated much of the game). I know we have by far the toughest matchup out of all the PL sides but still. We're at home and this is Chelsea. 

Just hope we don't get thumped 0-5 or something embarrassing. If Baka and Cahill start I fear we will however.

I don't think we'll get smashed at home. The return leg could get messy (:P) though.

Every English side so far has scored 2 or more.. Maybe we can to! Hah.. Hah.. Hah... Where's arsenal when you need them! Long as we don't do that bad I'm fine! 

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I dont see Barcelona that happening. 

Zidane making decisive tactical changes. Really underrated as a manager. If Conte leaves and Zizou gets fired, for me he is a no brainer. 

53 minutes ago, The Chels said:

I don't think we'll get smashed at home. The return leg could get messi (:P) though.

Edit!

The Chels likes this

PSG are huge choke artists. All that money spent and they're stil extremely reliant on one player (Neymar) to pull some magic out of his hat in these massive games. Mbappe didn't do much, Cavani was invisible, and Neymar spent more time on his ass than on his feet.

Theyre like the ultimate flat track bully side who are soft when it matter most.