test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,554 posts in this topic

Sevilla were unfortunate not to score in the first half, just luck didn't go their way. Totally different team in the 2nd half. 

Just saw the next Monaco-PSG game billed as 'mecca'. Nope.
Somewhat depressing that Ligue 1 is already a 1-horse race again.

More interesting is Monaco/Marseille/Lyon competing for the other places, and seeing what sort of young talent they can churn out. I wish everyone would collectively agree to name whoever finishes 2nd as the unofficial league-winner. PSG are just completely non-French in how they run the club, and they offer nothing positive to the footballing landscape. 

I suggest watching Roma tonight, just to see how Gerson does. He's finally coming into his own as a winger, and there's a slither of a chance he could end up as good as the best wingers around today. 

Salah was a big loss for Roma, and his bloated stats make it look like an even worse loss, but Gerson is far more all rounded, and all he needs is complete confidence in himself to take on multiple players at once - and he'll succeed.

Atletico are on an entirely different level to Roma. It says a lot about how bad we were vs. Roma, and how they weren't spectacular themselves. They aren't great.

Going forward, Roma are as predictable as we are - we simply have such outrageous quality in Hazard that even in knowing how he'll move, you can't stop him. 
But Roma. Painful lack of imagination. Lack of pace. The team rarely counter-attacks at full throttle together; they wait for Atletico to regain their shape, then try and break them down (the absolute worst way to try and deal with Atletico.)

As always, Manolas is braindead. 

It says a lot, even more-so, that Atletico look like they should've scored 10 goals this game. This is an ultra-defensive team. Carving Roma open again and again. Gonalons is certainly not good enough for Roma to my surprise. Gerson needs many more games. Dzeko is always good for Roma. Kolarov the best player for Roma. Pellegrini is a weak player, in all aspects; only bought out of sentimentality, which is insane. 

Torres was on fire for Atletico most of the game. Thomas their best player though in my opinion.

So much for our CL crisis; looking like we'll genuinely finish in first, presuming Atletico don't pick up form after this game.

Shitchester united loses to Basel. With an almost fully fit squad.  

What a great game it is going to be when we play Atletico in London. We're already qualified but it's do or die for them. Happy days

4 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Shitchester united loses to Basel. With an almost fully fit squad.  

What a great game it is going to be when we play Atletico in London. We're already qualified but it's do or die for them. Happy days

Shitnited are one of the luckiest cocksuckers I've ever seen in Europe. They got a joke draw in Europa league last season and now got another pathetic group in CL. Hopefully they get Real next round so they can fuck off, freaking overachievers.

Nevermind Real Madrid or Bayern, I genuinely think Roma would kick United out. Even this Juventus which is the worst version of last years would have no problems thumping them. 

But watch United draw Seville or Shakhtar.