test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

10,696 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Borussia very unlucky tonight. Onside goal ruled off by ref, couple cleared off the line -and Vertongen what a dirty cunt. Yids flattered by that scoreline

But thanks to that shitty luck, Spurs might just end up qualifying from the group ahead of Dortmund.

On the other hand, Dortmund did an Arsenal. Threatening going forward but completely left themselves exposed defensively with their FBs being so high up the pitch. Got countered rather easily and it's a surprise Spurs didn't score more goals.

On 25.8.2017 at 6:10 PM, MrExcalibur100 said:

Ousmane Dembélé for @BVB in the Bundesliga last season: Most take-ons (103) Most chances created (63) Most assists (12) , mostly as a teenager. 

In Bundesliga : 2nd most big chances created (21) 2nd most assists (12) 1st successful dribbles per game (3.2) , again mostly as a teenager.

And so what if he scored 6 goals? How many goals did our own Hazard score when he won Ligue One with Lille?

If he's producing insane amount of output in other categories, goals will naturally come especially now playing next to Messi and Suarez. 

In terms of the eye test and I consider myself someone knowledgable in identifying football talent, Dembele is the most impressive talent i've seen since Hazard. Mbappe is arguable but Dembele at his best can't be defended against. 

20 league goals. 

I do not want to mix up this argument again, but letting this stand would be unfair to Hazard. WE bought Hazard when he was in a completely different point in his career than Dembele is now for a fraction of the price even if you adjust it to todays market. 

Oh gosh man. Koln fans have invaded the Emirates Stadium. They are everywhere.

Thing is its not hard to get from Germany to London so you'd thought be better policing..then again you wouldn't expect 20,000 odd to turn up I guess..end of the day they're the ones who gana have games behind closed doors at this rate if anything major kicks off so a bit pointless.

ARSENAL have attempted to sneak through their Europa League clash with FC Koln without anyone noticing them.

The Gunners hoped to avoid being recognised by any other clubs as they suffered the humiliating fate of playing in the Aldi-standard European competition for the first time in 17 years.

Striker Alexis Sanchez said: “If anyone found out, urgh. The shame. I’d never hear the end of it.

“I told friends I was spending all night at lap-dancing clubs, just to stop me being embarrassed, and whenever the TV cameras were on me I pretended I was just a man out walking his dog who’d stumbled into this game of football.”

A statement on Arsenal’s website insisted that the Emirates Stadium was closed for termite spraying on Thursday evening, but the presence of thousands of German fans gave the game away.

Arsenal fan Stephen Malley said: “I sneaked into the stadium and it was like catching my parents going at it.

“It was horrific to watch the team I love debasing themselves in that way. I know times have been tough but surely they didn’t have to resort to this grubby encounter on a wet Thursday evening.”

Funny how after all that drama there was only 5 arrests ..think the media did go mad with it..still charges but nothing major..good to see passionate fans really who are there for the game rather then a punch up as was made out 

Fulham Broadway likes this

22 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Funny how after all that drama there was only 5 arrests ..think the media did go mad with it..still charges but nothing major..good to see passionate fans really who are there for the game rather then a punch up as was made out 

The media love to attack the fans, the fact is it was an organisational fuck up.

The stupid gooner twats that sold their tickets should have their memberships and STs revoked