The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

14 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Michael Own just said this: "Whose bigger than Liverpool? Barcelona and Real Madrid, but who is there after that?" 

9705a4dc_Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Put this bellend out of his misery and ban him from TV. Can't believe he said that no player will leave Liverpool because there's no one better out there, bar Real Madrid and Barcelona. 

58 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Michael Own just said this: "Whose bigger than Liverpool? Barcelona and Real Madrid, but who is there after that?" 

9705a4dc_Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

I think he's forever trying to get back on Liverpool's good side after his days at United.

Still, you can't be that incredibly biased. You have to be subtle with it.

Well cant realy see why people enjoy seeing others cry, its not like Chelsea gained anything. As Chelsea fan, I still remember moscow and it was sad, probably all here cried that night.

Dont want to see Pool win, but there is no need for that shit. 

2 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Talk about tale of two halves. My days. Not only did liverpool lose another final, but they were denied 2 stone-cold penalties, Klopp has lost his 5th straight final, and their out of the UCL. It couldn't have gotten much better. 

Sevilla produced one of the best 30mins of football in that second half. Just an amazing display, Unai Emery take a bow. 

Also! we gonna start criticizing Klopp yet or are these still Brenden Rogers' players? Liverpool fans can't have it both ways. Klopp the magician when they win against Dortmund, Man U, and reach League Cup Final, but then turn around and state that he shouldn't really be judged according to this current crop of players because their not 'his'. 

Still intrigued to see who they target/sell and how he does with a Full offseason of preparation mind you.  

I honestly don't understand why it's just widely assumed Klopp will get his own players and everything will fall into place, he's done well in the cups but in the league, there has been no improvement to what was seen under Brendan, they are still riddled with inconsistency.

He might turn out to be a great manager for them, but he could equally turn into a let down and even for Liverpool's standards, the overhype machine has been utterly ridiculous, you would have thought they would have learned from making idiots of themselves declaring Kenny and Brendan as the managers to bring them "back to were they belong".

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Put this bellend out of his misery and ban him from TV. Can't believe he said that no player will leave Liverpool because there's no one better out there, bar Real Madrid and Barcelona. 

Liverpool can't seem to get their head around the fact they are not a big club any more, their reduced status is driving them crazy, and its the same with Arsenal fans to an extent.

They seem desperate to convince themselves were not or never will be a big club, but Bayern had like 3 trophies before the mid 60s now are arguably the biggest club in Europe, we weren't a big club In 1990 but we are now and we are only getting bigger, and its driving them mad.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Well cant realy see why people enjoy seeing others cry, its not like Chelsea gained anything. As Chelsea fan, I still remember moscow and it was sad, probably all here cried that night.

Its more to do with the arrogance.the media and fans acted as if it'd already been won.going on how Europe needs them and all that crap.

Plus if it'd been us most of them would be taking the piss as well 

I agree.

Enjoying videos of people who actually cried is over the top.

Some talk about sportsmanship and class, what can i say...it's all about hiding their insecurities. There's nothing in it for Chelsea, we're grown ups, we have our own mess to clean up.

It was a big European game, clear as daylight that the media is all over this, doesn't matter whether it's Pool, Chelsea or United, imo.

Bitter taste that Chelsea doesn't even play the Europa next season, at least Pool takes the same path.