The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

So happy to see Man City knocked out. 

The better team went through, but have to say this was such a dull affair over two legs. 

Toure, KDB and Aguero were all invisible. Ultimately, City's inability to generate turnovers cost them, and the very few they did create, those counter-attacks were too slow. Sloppy passing all around too. 

Can't wait for the final, gonna be great. 

City are a disgrace for England, and yes, fuck off Pellers. Chilling in the box and doing nothing, only showing up for the last few minutes, late substitutions.
Next time, please messages all of us that you'll throw the game so we can do different things.
They play without any intensity, all of them don't give a fuck and that big guy Mangala, he fucks everything up badly, sunday league level.
Can't believe what i've just seen, unbelievable shite.

And the de Bruyne thread is silent, i wonder why, absolutely shocking from the Belgian, this time he doesn't get away with murder, i'm  going there, now!

This just shows how woeful EPL is.

Used to be the best league in the world, but it's really pathetic. No wonder Leicester was able to win. Crappy teams in the EPL compare to Spain top teams.

All that fucking money they spent and the English whimper and and shit mentality is still on show. It baffles me how some sides in our league can be called 'Sublime' by commentator's and it's only when we enter the elite stage in Europe the weakness is there for all to see.

Modric has just put on a fucking master class tonight.

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

This just shows how woeful EPL is.

Used to be the best league in the world, but it's really pathetic. No wonder Leicester was able to win. Crappy teams in the EPL compare to Spain top teams.

I disagree, City didn't try, they came to watch, i'll give it to them, best seats in the arena.
Pellers is such a cunt, left speechless. Thank fuck that he's not coming to Chelsea, according to the media the legend was interested.

Leicester and Pool (as much as i hate them), they try, they give their all, i respect that.
We'll see how it goes. :)

Aguero, how overrated is he?!
If the stage is big in Europe, nothing, and that's not the first time. World class bottler!