The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

5 hours ago, Kezza said:

Don't want neither City or Liverpool to win any of the comps. Even if it does give us a foot into Europe or better Englands co-efficient. Chelsea will have to find another way to get in, not relying or cheering on those two teams to take out the respective titles

City have quantum mechanical chances.
L'pool might against the second strings of Spain.
They keep their strengths for Europe.

I really would like to see a City - Atletico final, with Atletico winning it. It would be awesome - the team I am cheering for wins it, the team I want to suffer loses after coming so close. Having an all-Spanish final would be too cliche. Bayern vs. Real wouldn't be bad either, but I don't like them. I'd much rather Atletico be in it, I like them and Simeone very much.

However, I predict that the final will be between Atletico and Real. Am afraid City will implode like they always do, Atletico will (hopefully) hold their own in Munich.

They call Bayern a power house in football, that power house were completely nullified by the most organized team I have seen all season.

What a performance from all the Atletico players.:clap:

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

They call Bayern a power house in football, that power house were completely nullified by the most organized team I have seen all season.

What a performance from all the Atletico players.:clap:

It was a clash of completely opposite philosophies. Possession attack vs. countering defense. Atletico are so good at what they do it's unbelievable. I agree with the guy who said that this is what we should have become. In this state we are closer to Aston Villa than any of the two.

Pep played a lot of times Kimmich, the young boy did well, but against Atletico he backed out and played the more experienced defender. Cost the team big time!

I wonder what he's going to do next week, play the half fit Boateng?

Pep will have a lot of problems at City, have fun. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

On 4/15/2016 at 7:12 AM, petre.ispirescu said:

My bet is that Liverpool won't score in Spain. Remains to be seen what happens at Anfield, but if Villarreal score there it's going to take an awful lot of work for Liverpool to unlock that defence.

So far going as you foreseen....

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

<_<

I like Klopp, fellow countryman. :)
It's a good thing for the league, we can use every point. Maybe it's irrelevant for next season, but there will be a time where it matters.
Some of the Scousers are quite annoying, but overall proper club.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The Anfield atmosphere is a media driven myth.

I'm under the impression that against Dortmund it was kind of special, but for most games i agree with you.
I'm having a hunch that you've been more than once at Anfield. :)
More or less i was joking. :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Magic night at Anfield, you heard it here first. emoji4.png

Nope. It's Villarreal's turn. Fell to Arsenal in the CL semi-final in '06. Fell to Porto in the EL semi-final in 2011.

No more. This year feels right.

And Liverpool sucks.

Nope. It's Villarreal's turn. Fell to Arsenal in the CL semi-final in '06. Fell to Porto in the EL semi-final in 2011.

No more. This year feels right.

And Liverpool sucks.

I hear you, but what about the former Chelsea boy Sturridge?! Already cried this season, don't you like his lil dance?

Kidding^^, no problem. [emoji4]

Have problems remembering those games, i think Lehman saved a penalty against them in 2006 in the 90th minute, but not sure. Barca took care of them.

Still remember that pass from Ronnie to Guily against Milan, fucking class...