The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Well we got nothing to play for in the PL just avoid relegation....should be easy. Don't know about finishing in 4th spot.

But if everything is lost, then don't kill yourself in the PL. Rest your important players for the CL matches.

Hopefully we can have a repeat of 2012.

The 2012 win was a miracle, anyway we look at it, but all credit to us for fighting to the end and never giving up when all seemed lost and we made our own luck then and deserved to win it, we had everything going our way and add to that the big characters we had: (Lampard, Drogba, Terry and co. ) destiny? farking yes ;) I would go trough all of that again if it meant we win it again, who knows? anything can happen in football, we have to believe it´s possible even if all seems dark. Let´s try it, we have nothing to lose. God bless football. Cheers

Yes they are doing very well. My friend plays for them Moses Simon.

Was very good again btw, gave the assist for the first goal. First Belgian team in the second round of the CL in 15 years. Really incredible actually, especially because it was their first title ever, last year... And they did it with very positive football.

No matter who we get in the draw, we all know that once you reach this stage of the competition, there are no more easy games, all those teams are in the last 16 for a reason, so it depends on us to take no one for granted and do our job, even if the opponent looks weak on paper. Any team will be ready for the challenge when the time comes and so will we hopefully. Let´s make the most of this chance. Cheers ;)

Ghent is in there. You might have a shot! :;p

Was very good again btw, gave the assist for the first goal. First Belgian team in the second round of the CL in 15 years. Really incredible actually, especially because it was their first title ever, last year... And they did it with very positive football.

Yeah I watched the game last night as I recorded it. I spoke to him yesterday and he was very confident so I am very pleased for him.

That handball given for Arsenal wasn't much different than Costa v. Bournemouth to be honest.

exactly my thoughts. Also that incident on Oscar was a clear trip. Should have been a penalty, too. We have not gotten one since the final day of last season IIRC.

exactly my thoughts. Also that incident on Oscar was a clear trip. Should have been a penalty, too. We have not gotten one since the final day of last season IIRC.

You mean yesterday? Never a pen. It was actually outside the box, and it was even Costa who actually brought him down. The contact with the Porto defender was minimal and he was clearly looking for it.

I think we'll get Benfica.

I just hope Arsenal get fucked like always, and draw Atletico/Barcelona.

Lol at least one prediction came through! Arsenal get fucked again. This draw was so BS. Chelsea v PSG again! Juve v Bayern this early. Gent vs Wolfsburg.

They should propose a rule that two teams should not be able too face each other in round 16 when they have face each other in knock out stage for the past 2 years.

I have seen barca v. Arsenal and PSG v. Chelsea , I want different games. Arsenal V. Real or Arsenal V. Atletico or PSG v. City

Not a prediction game fan but I'm bored. Who's in?

Gent - Wolfsburg

Roma - Real

PSG - Chelsea (sorry, I hope I'm wrong. I'm almost expecting it even. But I think it's at least 60-40 for PSG).

Arsenal - Barca

Juve - Bayern (tough game though, Juve could surprise.)

PSV - Atletico

Benfica - Zenit (well balanced tie, hard call)

Kiev - City