The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

What game yall watching?

Currntly watching Sevilla vs City..

PSG - Real.

It's sad PSG can't put in a convincing performance at home against a Real side without Carvajal, Modric, James, Bale and Benzema. Sad because you expect more from PSG but more sad because it's worrying and embarassing how far ahead the big three are of the rest of us.

Real aren't even close to struggling. It's impressive though. They have a real system so players like Vasquez, Jese and Casemiro (Kovacic, Nacho in other games) come in and don't look the slightest bit out of their dept.

F U to blanc and Rafa for making the PSG-Madrid game a bore.

FU to Allegri for making Juve play like shit.

You thought that game was boring? Good and interesting game if you ask me. And another high intensity game.

Matuidi is Essien. Aurier is awesome. My favourite RB.

You thought that game was boring? Good and interesting game if you ask me. And another high intensity game.

Matuidi is Essien. Aurier is awesome. My favourite RB.

I think aurier is now the best rb in the world by default.

Should of started with lucas....

Di maria-verratti

motta

I will keep saying this: Hulk is underrated.

I dont think Hulk is worth 40m but if he was cheaper he would be worth a risk in PL. Suits the style perfectly and has probably the best long range shot of all players in today football. His personality is questionable tho as he doesnt seem to be ambitious enough.

But I dont get so called football experts on this forum who say Hulk is overrated he plays in russia etc, but then they go with Yarmolenko as great player and so and so on despite he plays in ukraine...

I dont think Hulk is worth 40m but if he was cheaper he would be worth a risk in PL. Suits the style perfectly and has probably the best long range shot of all players in today football. His personality is questionable tho as he doesnt seem to be ambitious enough.

But I dont get so called football experts on this forum who say Hulk is overrated he plays in russia etc, but then they go with Yarmolenko as great player and so and so on despite he plays in ukraine...

No doubt he was overpriced, but some people act like he was total shit, and for me he would be perfect for a Mourinho side.

Okay, he plays for Zenith in Russia, but his record in UCL is more than decent, specially for someone playing for a non top european club.

To other side, he might be a the kind of player that is good for an average side, but can't live with the pressure of a bigger challenge. For example, playing for Brazil NT its clear he is fell the pressure and he produce some very bad performances.

No doubt he was overpriced, but some people act like he was total shit, and for me he would be perfect for a Mourinho side.

Okay, he plays for Zenith in Russia, but his record in UCL is more than decent, specially for someone playing for a non top european club.

To other side, he might be a the kind of player that is good for an average side, but can't live with the pressure of a bigger challenge. For example, playing for Brazil NT its clear he is fell the pressure and he produce some very bad performances.

For me, Hulk is a good player but the hype back in 2011 was crazy. He was made out to be the new Cristiano Ronaldo. Extreme price tag as well, eventually joining Zenith for €64 mil (that was a far more impressive figure back then compared to now).

His performances for Brazil were bad. He was so easily nullified. I read an article not too long ago about he how he changed his style this year (no more constant shooting from all angles for example), reaching a new level. And how his first few seasons were poor and the fans didn't love him but now they're changing their tune because he's finally started to carry Zenith. Maybe he can carry that form to Brazil.

Just look at PSG:

CBs: Silva, Marquinhos, Silva

Fullbacks: Maxwell, Aurier, kurzawa, VDW

Cm: Verratti, Pastore, Motta, Matudi, Raibot, Stambouli

Wingers: Lucas, Di Maria, Lavezzi,

Cfs: Zlatan, Cavani

Only position where they are weak is Goalkeeper and I would take this roster over the other arab team in man city. Seriously, Blanc is just a shit manager. Reminds me a lot of Allegri. Both shit managers managing talented squads..