The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Gooners might just have got out of jail with Walcots goal ,, But why he wasnt brought on earlier I will never understand

most gooners don't feel they got of out jail - now they are dreading the trip to SW London this weekend

I just hope they put Chambers on their right flank for Hazard to eat him up something fierce

The rate at which the Spanish teams have surpassed us in England is alarming.

We are ants in the level of our tactics compared to laliga. Every top laliga team press, have lots of dribblers in the starting line-up and have technical midfilders that can hold the ball under pressure.

I hope we adopt this trend of their pressing and stop fielding players who are either not technically sound or not mobile. Both traits are required especially technical aspect.

Even if Italy gets that fourth spot it'll lose it pretty quickly, we aren't good enough to have 3 teams in the CL, just look at Lazio, simply not good enough for it and Roma can barely get past the group stage. It really is a shame English teams are so weak tactically, you look at the quality City, United and Arsenal have in their teams, you would expect they'd do really well in the competition.
I know they're rivals and all, but i really miss the days of Benitez at Liverpool and Ferguson at United, those were proper Champions League nights.