test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,459 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

after the first half sEvilla are lucky to still be in the game having the ref on their side when playing handball or foul almost every time Pool entered the box. Deserved lead in the 2nd half tho. still want Liverpool to win it, so the PL does not lose 3rd place and a cl spot in the uefa ranking. 

Screw that 3rd place. 

I'm love this! 

Really don't fuck up now be even more unbearable!! Seeing how they came back before and again this year..make it 4-1 then feel confident 

Come on!!

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

after the first half sEvilla are lucky to still be in the game having the ref on their side when playing handball or foul almost every time Pool entered the box. Deserved lead in the 2nd half tho. still want Liverpool to win it, so the PL does not lose 3rd place and a cl spot in the uefa ranking. 

We won't lose the ranking just based on tonight.

it will be nauseating if Liverpool win this, especially from this position.

kmk108 likes this

If we lost a place then up to us to not finish 4th. I can't see us not losing a spot at some point with teams being so poor in eruope anyway.

If they win now I'm moving country for a bit.been unbearable without them having kicked a ball..Wouldn't surprise me if did win though..

Come on sevilla!!

Howard Webb reportedly thought that third goal was on side but, in the one replay that has been shown, it looked off to me. Want to see it again.

P.S. Webb & the ref were right. I was wrong.

I placed a bet on Sevilla scoring a third and another on the Liverpool win.
The Liverpool win is still on.

I'm loving this. They thought they had it in the bag after that first half, only to get absolutely spanked in the second half. What a fantastic way to lose a final.

That contrast though. The conspiracy theorist inside me would suspect some stimulant going around in the Sevilla dressing room.

Happy for Sevilla. Super happy for Liverpool.

TheIceMan likes this

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

hahahaha the commentator (a red), was saying with 10 minutes to go, ''they came back in Istanbul, they can do it here''.

Yeah, ok.

Did think they would then it be bloody everywhere

hahahahahhahahha love it! All that media love of how they'll win and surprise!game has to be played firat

Fulham Broadway likes this