The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

So glad all this imaginated Bayern dominance and wankfest is over. One could not open a paper without 10 articles about how great Bayern are.

since india is no where near the footballing standards, i have always had an inclination towards germany cos of my childhood hero BALLACK. please tell me that loew is not going to do this. the last friendly i saw, it was almost the same thing with lahm playing as a DM and all this tiki-taka shit. i think it was against chile.

since india is no where near the footballing standards, i have always had an inclination towards germany cos of my childhood hero BALLACK. please tell me that loew is not going to do this. the last friendly i saw, it was almost the same thing with lahm playing as a DM and all this tiki-taka shit. i think it was against chile.

Loew is such an average coach, he will play with 6 mids and no striker cos it is more comfortable for his squad. As with Bayern, that will suffice against any weak opponent, but Germany will fall at the first high hurdle aka Brazil or Spain. Germany as well as Bayern are and have always been flat track bullies lacking character and killer instinct. Last season's Bayern CL win was a mere fluke against a weak Barca and a very lucky Dortmund side. Trust me both will not win another european title for another 12 years again.

Loew is such an average coach, he will play with 6 mids and no striker cos it is more comfortable for his squad. As with Bayern, that will suffice against any weak opponent, but Germany will fall at the first high hurdle aka Brazil or Spain. Germany as well as Bayern are and have always been flat track bullies lacking character and killer instinct. Last season's Bayern CL win was a mere fluke against a weak Barca and a very lucky Dortmund side. Trust me both will not win another european title for another 12 years again.

those are some very very harsh words which have actually sunk me.

i would still hope for germany to show more character than the bayern side this season has done. klose to get his record at the least would have me satisfied. :)

Even we beat the Gerries these days.

One of my late lamented football bets was when Panathinaikos went there to face Hamburg.

The away win was a sure thing and 7 to 1.

But singles not allowed back then, only trebles.

So I make use of a Scotland division 2 match and dutch it.

But I need one more, so I take scousers against nowheres Boavista of Portugal. I said I 'm not dutching this and lose further points, what the heck.

Result ? Panathinaikos strolled 2-0 in Germany, scousers drew 0-0 !

And God, "Ancelotti is the best coach ever" and "Real got its revenge against Mourinho who destroyed the team" has already started...

I hoped Bayern will win just to avoid this. No such luck :(

It's not over till it's over. One game left. You never know.

Chelsea goes through and Mou will have to chance to face the monster he created. They can talk whatever they want, but one thing is for sure - this team is Jose's creation and they've beaten Bayern de Munich with some trademark Jose Mourinho counter-attacks.

Whoever said Schweini is best CM...

Yeah he is good on paper, but he is static, unmotivated, lacks energy,...I dunno..there is just no dynamic in him...

Pep destroyed Bayern machine IMO.

On other hand, Real realy is good. They can score from anywhere. Our defense if we make it to final, will have to be super good. They know how to score from free kicks/corners and from distance. They are fast and efficient. Would prefer Bayern who are slower team and realy clueless when someone puts defensive formation agaisnt them.