The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Exactly! We come back from 2-0 at the home of probably the best European team in history with 10 men and we are lucky, while City lose to the worst Barca team in years and they are heroic!

Barça will be remembered by their 2011 Wembley Final, but their 2012 team was vastly superior. The fact we beat one of the best teams to have ever existed should have been praised in the entire country. However, people called it anti-football or whatever!

Just because the Citzens have been a total failure in Europe, some people feel the need to try to lift their spirit every fucking time they lose. If City had faced that Barcelona team they would have been steam rolled. And even then the English media would have given them more credit than they did to us...

I think Bayern will do it again. I really cant seen Barcelona winning it. Real are real contenders as well. Real and Bayern are the biggest favorites.

About City, I think they paid the price for respecting Barcelona too much in the first game. Today it was clear that Barcelona defense cant handle pressure, and they make lots of mistakes if tested.

I think Bayern will do it again. I really cant seen Barcelona winning it. Real are real contenders as well. Real and Bayern are the biggest favorites.

About City, I think they paid the price for respecting Barcelona too much in the first game. Today it was clear that Barcelona defense cant handle pressure, and they make lots of mistakes if tested.

Nah, usually if you play fire with fire against barca you will lose. All team that wins against barca play deep n counter. Even munich last year won 7-0 by doing that.

As I thought, there wasn't going to be a come back from City. Exactly like the Bayern match the previous night, both them and Barcelona knew they just had to focus and it was theirs. Referee was again hideous last night and I speak with no surprise in my voice at all.

I posted it in the pub? lol

Was at the game, i am a rangers season ticket holder, it was wonderful :)

Real says hi!

hmm. I don't know.

What I have seen off real is individual brilliance match after match after match. Whenever I see them, I don't seea play. I think they might have a hard time breaking a solid and an organized defence.

Arbeloa/carvajal WILL be exploited massively. Ramos-pepe partnership might have kept clean sheets but again, they seem a moment away from either conceding or getting sent off (especially ramos). I just feel that to win CL, RM will have to win against atleast 2 or more of Bayern, barca, ATM and psg. Just simply think ththeir defence might have another of those matches that they had against bvb in the first leg last year.

To conclude, I would not bet on them.