The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Courtois has played against us before, though, right?

Giroud may be worse than Torres. He's terribad. He showed some promise early season and I thought I'd have to eat my words about him being shit. Nope. Still shit.

Bayern have not yet showed anything special for me except their idiot possession numbers. I hate it, at some point they had a chance for 2-1 literally in front of goal and they choose to pass it! My eyes hurt when Pepe teams play. An Atletico or PSG can trash them on the next round imo.

Bayern have not yet showed anything special for me except their idiot possession numbers. I hate it, at some point they had a chance for 2-1 literally in front of goal and they choose to pass it! My eyes hurt when Pepe teams play. An Atletico or PSG can trash them on the next round imo.

Well, I dont like it either, but it ultimately doesnt matter if we like it or not. The truth is its very effective and I honestly dont believe anyone but Real Madrid has a chance of beating Bayern Munich!

Well, I dont like it either, but it ultimately doesnt matter if we like it or not. The truth is its very effective and I honestly dont believe anyone but Real Madrid has a chance of beating Bayern Munich!

All i'm saying is that with such diamond players you can do wonders. Instead you get them to pass and pass and pass till death. That's counter productive the way i see it, goal-wise and spectacle-wise. It's effective only against teams with no self confidence and no spark. Even Arsenal after the equalizer managed to disorient them.

Fucking hilarious watching Ian Wright squirm like a bitch last night, the tosser was on the verge of tears. Made even funnier by him stood next to Roy Keane and everything Keane said, Wright was just scowling at him.

Onto the game...Bayern were always in command, never a doubt about that. Created better chances and were just poor in front of goal. Bayern have another gear if needed, they didn't need it last night that was cruise control.

Barcelona to hump City tonight. If City want to win they will need the ball, they won't get it.

4-1 Barcelona.

He did in the Supercup because we allowed him to. However, I doubt the club will allow him to play in a UCL QF!

Lol, wonder what he will say if Chelsea don't allow him to play then if you take away a Champions League Quarter Final from him.

You can not expect him to just take that and act like nothing happened.