The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Hoping for United to turn this around.

Would be a handy quarter final draw for us, Fuck all traveling aswell.

So, Come on David Moyes, Play like Fergie's boys!

Never mind the travelling, think any of the other 7 teams in the quarter finals wouldn't mind facing whoever that wins this tie.

Frustrating that all English teams lost 2-0, now there is added pressure on us to somewhat redeem English clubs once again.

I get what you mean but why would we even bother of this rescuer of English football in Europe thing? We'll just go out there and play our game and see where it takes us.

Keane on Carrick last night was TV gold. Now Carrick's missus has stuck the boot in :getin:

This is the same Carrick who got nutmegged on the edge of his own area for the 2nd goal.

Carrick was seething in his interview, Gabriel Clark :getin:

Never mind the travelling, think any of the other 7 teams in the quarter finals wouldn't mind facing whoever that wins this tie.

I get what you mean but why would we even bother of this rescuer of English football in Europe thing? We'll just go out there and play our game and see where it takes us.

I'm just gutted that all other english teams are out.

We would have been better off facing an english team in the quaterfinals

Does not ANYONE here give CITY any chance? I think they have some hope. Very little but still some hope. Barca is extremely poot defensively. Sociedada xould have EASILY hit them for 5/6. City payed by undue and massive reapect in the first leg. Playing kolarov to track alves' run was an example of that. Now that they have nothing to lose and with a2-0 deficit hanging on theor head, city will go to camp nou all guns blazing. With aguero coming back, I can see them posing some problems to barca.

A hope but a fool's hope. (Gandalf).

Does not ANYONE here give CITY any chance? I think they have some hope. Very little but still some hope. Barca is extremely poot defensively. Sociedada xould have EASILY hit them for 5/6. City payed by undue and massive reapect in the first leg. Playing kolarov to track alves' run was an example of that. Now that they have nothing to lose and with a2-0 deficit hanging on theor head, city will go to camp nou all guns blazing. With aguero coming back, I can see them posing some problems to barca.

A hope but a fool's hope. (Gandalf).

City are doomed, they will see less of the ball in the Camp Nou than they did in Manchester. Out of all the English teams to this point I can see only United turning it around, and that's at a push.

City are doomed, they will see less of the ball in the Camp Nou than they did in Manchester. Out of all the English teams to this point I can see only United turning it around, and that's at a push.

Don't think United will to be honest. Not getting an away goal was a huge blow to them.

Don't think United will to be honest. Not getting an away goal was a huge blow to them.

Oh yeah without a doubt but as badly as they are playing right now I can see only them getting through.

Arsenal and City games are more about what they can keep the scoreline down too. Both will be handed their arses again.

Sublime from Real last night, a true demolition of Schalke and some of those goals were devastating. But that goal from Huntelaar was sheer class, his body shape and everything had to be immaculate, and it was.

Real could pick 11 out of the crowd for the next leg. Schalke, United, City and Arsenal all looked doomed.

Swansea lost out to Napoli in the end but they so do not deserved that. Completely outplayed Benitez's side over the two legs but shame they just didn't take their chances. Had so many in the first and second leg combined but not clinical enough. Swansea did themselves proud nonetheless and typical jammy luck for Benitez but maybe the exit for Swansea will be a blessing in disguise. Can concentrate on Premier League survival.

Swansea lost out to Napoli in the end but they so do not deserved that. Completely outplayed Benitez's side over the two legs but shame they just didn't take their chances. Had so many in the first and second leg combined but not clinical enough. Swansea did themselves proud nonetheless and typical jammy luck for Benitez but maybe the exit for Swansea will be a blessing in disguise. Can concentrate on Premier League survival.

I think the Swans will be safe and good Riddance to the other Welsh club

I think the Swans will be safe and good Riddance to the other Welsh club

Yeah, they will be. Showed the character and fight under Garry Monk that were missing previously under Laudrup. They just probably need to cut out the defensive errors at the back. Otherwise, they should be fine.