The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Majority of Chelsea fans plastic? same could be said for all the top teams, Real, United, Barcelona etc.

United, bar none, has the most amount of foreign plastic fans that if you were to even mention the Bubsy Babes to them, they would think you are talking about a 70's singing group.

Real are the biggest club in the world yet typically some of the supporters I know are not that bad, considering I know much more about their past than they even do.

Barcelona IMO are the most cringeworthy of all. I really do not want to go in a lengthy discussion in how I absolutely DESPISE Barcelona fans. Catalan or not.

Really want Dortmund to win it all. Klopp and his band of brothers deserve it. The Bundesliga has been Bayern dominated for years, and out of nowhere comes the mad scientist and his group of monsters.

Plus take a look at the fans. Just unreal. That tifo from yesterday was brilliant! A peeping tom with his sights on the long-lost chalace :D

Real are better than any other team in the world. They don't need refs.

don't fool yourself. No doubt Real ist the best team in the world atm but they were going out against Utd before nani got that red card. And being the best team does not mean you can win every game. Barca also needed some massive help from the refs in 2009 and 2011, still they were the best team then.

don't fool yourself. No doubt Real ist the best team in the world atm but they were going out against Utd before nani got that red card. And being the best team does not mean you can win every game. Barca also needed some massive help from the refs in 2009 and 2011, still they were the best team then.

Nani´s red was justified. Mark my words.

Being the best team, most of the times means they win many games. Certainly, we cannot say the same about Manure. They are the luckiest a-holes around.

The players surely feel the same so hopefully, they will use it as motivation in the league and top4 finish!

I really hope so, because I am sure Benitez doesnt care about the League.