test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PaulHopkins

Gaël Kakuta

Started by PaulHopkins,

1,338 posts in this topic

Looks done for 3.5m.

What a waste of talent...

He had a very good season on loan, he looked outstanding even in matches against Barca and Madrid. Sevilla is a very good place for him, he looks like he has turned a corner.

So i wouldn't say "what a waste of talent" mainly because he is still young turns 24 in a few days. His best days is yet to come, plays for a CL team, and plays in the best league. Not bad, may never live up to the expectation placed on him but still could have a very successful career.

His Chelsea career was mismanaged by the club, and his attitude was certainly an issue. So not everything should be blamed on him.

robdog, pHaRaOn and Stats like this

He had a very good season on loan, he looked outstanding even in matches against Barca and Madrid. Sevilla is a very good place for him, he looks like he has turned a corner.

So i wouldn't say "what a waste of talent" mainly because he is still young turns 24 in a few days. His best days is yet to come, plays for a CL team, and plays in the best league. Not bad, may never live up to the expectation placed on him but still could have a very successful career.

His Chelsea career was mismanaged by the club, and his attitude was certainly an issue. So not everything should be blamed on him.

Not at all talking about this last season, but rather in general since his Chelsea career has finally come to an end. He was insanely talented as teen, I mean Messi/Pato levels of teen talent. He could have been so much more with a better attitude and proper management.

3mil profit!!! good enough.. bye bye..

How did you estimate that? Profit= Revenues- Cost

How much did he cost? also you have to consider the wages he was paid. I could name a lot more costs including opportunity cost, but we would get too technical.

I seriously doubt we made any profit just being honest.

How did you estimate that? Profit= Revenues- Cost

How much did he cost? also you have to consider the wages he was paid. I could name a lot more costs including opportunity cost, but we would get too technical.

I seriously doubt we made any profit just being honest.

I was talking in terms of transfer values cos that is generally what is talked about in football fans. Falcao was a massive hit on united's FFP books but 3-4 years down the road, people would simply look at the net spend, and that won't include falcao or just include his 6mil loan fee and not his 13mil wages

Didn't even live up to expectation when I signed him for Getafe on fifa 11. Lukaku, Jack Rodwell, Cesar Azpilicueta (yes I liked him before he went mainstream) and Abel Hernández did however and I went on to dominate European football for years in case you were wondering

Didn't even live up to expectation when I signed him for Getafe on fifa 11. Lukaku, Jack Rodwell, Cesar Azpilicueta (yes I liked him before he went mainstream) and Abel Hernández did however and I went on to dominate European football for years in case you were wondering

Did you discover/like Salah before he went mainstream? :ph34r:

Transfer cost ?

6mil euros. thats what "transfermarkt" says. and they are without a doubt the best for quoting prices.