Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

As a French, I hope Kakuta never comes back here. Since yesterday, I have no more confidence in this Board and don't want them to waste one of our very best talents.

understand your reaction ..I am afraid we could lose both him and Courtois

Yeah I agree, I don't know if Kakuta will want to come back here. He's never going to play behind the strikers at this club because we probably will never play with a number 10. There will be clubs wanting to buy him in the summer and I think he will probably leave in the end. I think its a joke that players like John O'shea and Jay Spearing can break through at Liverpool and Man utd but players like Borini, Stoch and Kakuta get shit on by managers who are not allowed to take a chance. We will never see a youngster break through unless we give a long term contract and commitment to a manager.

I can understand all this and I agree with you... thou i think kakuta is better than mata when fully developed and I belive he can become one of the worlds best... either on the wing... he has the speed the technique but his crosses are bad...

547450.png Dijon FCO 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain 500247.png

Jérémy Menez set up Gameiro to score at the end of a counter-attack a minute into injury-time as PSG sealed a 2-1 win at the Stade Gaston-Gérard. It was a hard-earned three points for Carlo Ancelotti's side, who had to play more than half the game with ten men following the sending-off of Mohamed Sissoko. Dijon had looked set to take a share of the spoils after Steven Paulle cancelled out Siaka Tiéné's opener for the visitors. Paris are now certain to end the weekend on top of the table, and remain unbeaten under Ancelotti in 2012. Dijion, meanwhile, remain in the relegation zone, behind Nice and Nancy on goal difference.

The visitors were missing the suspended Thiago Motta as they made their third visit of the season to Dijon, where they lost in the Round of 16 of the Coupe de la Ligue but won at the same stage of the Coupe de France last month. Meanwhile, Marcos Ceara started at right-back, with Christophe Jallet left on the bench alongside Peguy Luyindula, who featured in a match-day squad for the first time this season. Patrice Carteron’s home side were looking to improve on a run of just one win in their last six league outings, but they were weakened by the loss of former Paris midfielder Younousse Sankharé due to suspension, while captain Abdoulaye Meïte was also missing. Samuel Souprayen wore the skipper’s armband as a result.

Just as they had done in holding Montpellier to a 1-1 draw eight days earlier, Souprayen and his fellow defenders coped well with PSG’s threat in the first half, even if Javier Pastore should have done better than shoot straight at Baptiste Reynet after some fine work from Guillaume Hoarau. The visitors’ next big opening came when Pastore appeared on the left, crossing for Menez, whose first-time side-footed volley flashed narrowly over.

Straight red for Sissoko

Dijon looked lively going forward at the other end, with Eric Bauthéac, Benjamin Corgnet and Gaël Kakuta all quick and crafty enough to trouble the Paris defence. However, Salvatore Sirigu was not called into action until after the half-hour mark, the Italian international batting away a first-time volley from Corgnet. Moments later Brice Jovial shot over as Dijon grew in confidence.

The home side were then handed a major boost when PSG were reduced to ten men four minutes before the break, Sissoko being shown a red card by referee Philippe Malige for a high challenge on Bauthéac.

Tiéné's first goal for club

PSG had enjoyed over 60 percent of the possession in the first period without really making it count, and seemed set to struggle after the restart with a man less. But instead, they silenced the home fans by grabbing the lead in the 49th minute. Dijon lost possession in midfield, and Pastore found Hoarau on the left-hand edge of the box. The big striker got away from substitute Chaher Zarour before squaring for Tiéné to score. It was the Ivorian’s first-ever goal for the capital club since signing from Valenciennes in August 2010.

The ten men even had chances to increase their lead, with Pastore firing wide when well-placed, and Dijon made them pay by equalising with under quarter of an hour remaining. Kakuta sent in a corner from the right that was helped on by Corgnet for Paulle to head home his first Ligue 1 goal at the back post.

Koro Koné might have won it for the promoted club, but blazed over with just Sirigu to beat inside the area, and Gameiro - a 79th-minute replacement for Hoarau – showed him how it should be done by controlling Menez’s pass and slotting in his 11th goal of the season to win it.

http://www.ligue1.com/ligue1/article/gameiro-the-hero-as-psg-win-in-dijon.htm