Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Can't help but think this is make or break for him. Two previous loanees have excelled under coyle and went on to become first team players.

Kakuta has got a fantastic opportunity as the Korean or Chinese winger at Bolton is out till Jan and Petrov is 32 and Bolton fans aren't very happy with him.

One thing Coyle is good at is he instills confidence in the young loanees. Sturridge had mentioned how coyle boosted his confidence and made him feel wanted.

The way Wilshere and sturridge turned out should be good for Kakuta and he should take notice of it. He will get alot of playing time and he can really make a statement here and may be have coyle extend his loan spell.

Confidence and end product is what Kakuta needs to improve upon.

I think i was more excited about this news then Meirels joining Chelsea!

Owen Coyle done great with Wilshere and Sturridge.

So immediately i said oh yeah!

But now, i will just calm down a bit. Owen is no superman. He can't have the magic potion every time.

So i will cross my fingers, and hope this loan does a lot of Kakuta.

You don't have to be a superman. All you gotta do is take Kakuta to a corner and tell him:

"Look Gael you are without a doubt one the best young talents I have ever seen. You have the potential to be whatever you want. I know you have had a difficult one year but everyone goes through it. Don't forget you were the Golden player at the Euro under 20 championship just a year back. In other words there isn't a player like you in Europe at your age. We need to see this player at Bolton. Show us what we know you got. Show it to your club Chelsea what you've got. Show us you are the Gem that everyone spoke about a year back. Show us why they call you the Black Zidane. You get it? I didn't hear you. You get it? Louder!! You get it? LOUDER!! YOU GET IT??"

That should do...

I think Coyle will play him, because at the moment he knows Bolton have a reputation with these loans, they seem to work out good for everyone. This will probably be Kakuta's chance to prove how good he actually is, lets hope for the best.

You don't have to be a superman. All you gotta do is take Kakuta to a corner and tell him:

"Look Gael you are without a doubt one the best young talents I have ever seen. You have the potential to be whatever you want. I know you have had a difficult one year but everyone goes through it. Don't forget you were the Golden player at the Euro under 20 championship just a year back. In other words there isn't a player like you in Europe at your age. We need to see this player at Bolton. Show us what we know you got. Show it to your club Chelsea what you've got. Show us you are the Gem that everyone spoke about a year back. Show us why they call you the Black Zidane. You get it? I didn't hear you. You get it? Louder!! You get it? LOUDER!! YOU GET IT??"

That should do...

lmao, Warnie you seriously need to get a job as a Chelsea coach.

True that, and i bet you if he does good with Kakuta, the big teams will come calling for him.

SAF retiring, United might want him. If City fail to live up to the expectations then they will fire Mancini and will look for him. Arsenal....i think they will never fire Wenger! :lol:

And Chelsea....i have faith in AVB.

I didnt read the first line properly and until i read that line ive enlarged i thought u were talking about Kakuta :lol:

Thats what 2 hours sleep in 4 days does to you.

So much ability and talent, i really hope he can have a great spell at Bolton, he's certainly gone to the right team imo as Sturridge and Wilshere have proved. Coyle is a great manager and i believe Gael will finally be ready for us in 12/13 and suddenly our forward options will be fantastic.Young, skillful and dynamic.We aint too far away from having a great squad and it's young. Exciting time.

Gael Kakuta has tonight joined Bolton Wanderers on loan until January 1.

The Frenchman helped his country to the final four of the Under 20 World Cup in Colombia this summer and will now link up with Owen Coyle at the Reebok Stadium, following in the footsteps of Daniel Sturridge, who had a very successful loan spell at Bolton last season.

To date, Kakuta has made 16 Chelsea appearances since making his debut in a 4-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers in November 2009.

The playmaker spent several months on loan at Fulham last season under Mark Hughes, appearing seven times in their colours and scoring his first senior goal in their 3-0 win at Sunderland in April.

He signed a long-term deal with the club in December 2010 which will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2015.

Source: Chelsea FC

He does have a fantastic opportunity at Bolton, and if he can just gain some confidence and most importantly game-time it'll be great for all involved parties. Let's be honest, Kakuta is one of the best talents in the world and just last year he was U-20 Euro golden-boy. Given the opportunity he can become whatever he wants to be and if he fulfills his potential I honestly think we could avail one of the best footballers in the world.

I would of preferred Kakuta to stay & get some experience with the first team but with Maloulda hanging around like a bad smell he won't get a sniff of first team action especially with the impressive Mata in pole position.

I'm told Owen Coyle is your 'proper track suit manager' so it has to be the right move for everyone concerned. Kakuta will gain vital experience & this will aid his development. Kakuta is in the right hands, I just hope he gets games to improve his game & with that his confidence will grow.