Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

Kakuta was awful yesterday with France against Colombia, France lost 4-1 and Kakuta missed a chance when the score was 1-0 for France.

A friend of mine saw the game and said me that Kakuta was playing in a 4-2-3-1 behind the striker and he didn't manage to make any difference with the ball, his controls were terribly bad, his passing was average, he did not look comfortable with the ball... He said also something we all know, tactically he wasn't good because he was scattered and he did not know when giving the ball at the right time and he wanted to create the difference alone

But the game was played in Colombia, there was the time difference, the pich was wet and it was played at 2300m .

that doesn't make good reading ..very disappointing altho playing at an altitude of over 7000 feet is extremely difficult..not something Id recommend

to anyone

Guest justin_3d

Sunderland, Bolton and Swansea are the places we should be looking to loan our youth.

Was just going to mention this. Shame about Lee...:( Double fracture of the leg, out at least 9 months.

Yeah, a Ben Arfa injury! A real shame, because he's such a great talent. But where one door closes for Bolton, another opens for us.

Kakuta was awful yesterday with France against Colombia, France lost 4-1 and Kakuta missed a chance when the score was 1-0 for France.

A friend of mine saw the game and said me that Kakuta was playing in a 4-2-3-1 behind the striker and he didn't manage to make any difference with the ball, his controls were terribly bad, his passing was average, he did not look comfortable with the ball... He said also something we all know, tactically he wasn't good because he was scattered and he did not know when giving the ball at the right time and he wanted to create the difference alone

But the game was played in Colombia, there was the time difference, the pich was wet and it was played at 2300m .

so are you only going by your friends opinion?

i didnt watch the game, but from what i heard the whole team was bad..

Guest justin_3d

Yeah, a Ben Arfa injury! A real shame, because he's such a great talent. But where one door closes for Bolton, another opens for us.

I would love it if Kakuta gets to go to Bolton.

But already giving 2 players to Coyle, he might want to charge us! :lol:

so are you only going by your friends opinion?

i didnt watch the game, but from what i heard the whole team was bad..

From what i have seen, yes France were bad. Columbia outclassed them.

last year was very disappointing for Gael ...Not sure if a Swansea loan would be good if the Swans struggle . I would like to see them do well

but for Gael I think Bolton would be a better option .. He certainly needs to start performing to his potential

It's such a shame that he couldn't travel with the team on pre-season tour. I would love to see how he's doing under AVB because Andre is giving player freedom on the pitch and Daniel is happy about it that he can dribble as much as he wants to so I think it would be really interesting to see Gael playin' for us. I hope he get some minutes after he return to the club.