Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The football we have played lately is why i'm nagative. Even teams like Yeovil, Mansfield, Southend and Chesterfield wouldn't be scared of us atm. slow, toothless shite football, it's torture to the eye.

I think there should be one more passer along with Mata. Because against fulham, everytime meireles, mikel got the damn ball they passed it back to cb's and every time we were in their half, a long range shot was taken :rant: But later on in stoppage time, Mata received the ball in midfield. He did a nice little turn and took off leaving Diarra or whoever it was behind. With Oriol Romeu, Lampard and Mata in midfield, our game will not only speed up but also we can depend less on cb's playing the ball long or full-backs crossing out of play. That is if Rdm still doesn't persist with Mikel and Meireles

Lets hope it don't rain. Against Fulham we couldn't keep the ball, run with the ball, pass the ball or even keep our footing. It was such a boillocksed up performance. The one plus is that at home to Norwich, Tottenham were shit too. I'm not optimistic anyway, i'll wait and see what Chelsea team turns up. It's an unpredictable game tbh. Could go either way, 50/50.

Football is really unpredictable. All we need is a moment of brilliance and that is all they need too. So lets hope we have more of those then them and keep the basics good. We have players that can be amazing and pull anything out of the hat. Drogba, Ramires with his runs, Lampard, Luiz, even Torres (his volley against Fulham was sweet). Keep the faith and lets roll them over.

As good as rdm has been with rotating the squad, romeu shud hav started few games.

or maybe rdm is holding back to unleash him vs barca :Goober: ( he playd ramires and luiz vs benfica bcoz they knew abt opposition)

There's nothing wrong with Terry and Cech. Mata is our best player so don't criticise him either. Plus saying Lampard does NOTHING for 85 mins shows your immaturity. Against Fulham he played pretty well and scored the Penalty, is that defined as nothing?

As i said in my post, there is nothing wrong with terry, just that we cant always expect him to be the saviour when the team around him is crumbling..... Mata is indeed our best player.... But he needs to toughen up a bit .... a little bit more of running with the ball wont do him any harm considering he has the trickery and pace.

As for Lampard, im talking about him more wholistically, He fails to really affect the game too much, but has a few bright moments.... not enough sadly. Great penalty taker no doubt, but he used to be the one making the runs into the box, getting a touch and winning penalties earlier on.... While he still might have the drive, he doesnt have the legs or the creativity that he had once.... I love Lampard, and he is a legend, but i hope this is his last season for us.

and i said nothing for 85 minutes .... the other 5 minutes he made a few good passes and scored the pen.

As i said in my post, there is nothing wrong with terry, just that we cant always expect him to be the saviour when the team around him is crumbling..... Mata is indeed our best player.... But he needs to toughen up a bit .... a little bit more of running with the ball wont do him any harm considering he has the trickery and pace.

As for Lampard, im talking about him more wholistically, He fails to really affect the game too much, but has a few bright moments.... not enough sadly. Great penalty taker no doubt, but he used to be the one making the runs into the box, getting a touch and winning penalties earlier on.... While he still might have the drive, he doesnt have the legs or the creativity that he had once.... I love Lampard, and he is a legend, but i hope this is his last season for us.

and i said nothing for 85 minutes .... the other 5 minutes he made a few good passes and scored the pen.

Don't agree with that part, yet, but with the rest of your post, yes.

I'd rather avoid utter humiliation in the CL, than progress in the FA Cup.

We won't be clinching a top 4 spot, so let's at least put on a show against Barca and bow out in style.

this is mental. You'd rather we got put out of the FA cup to enable us to put on a show against fc uefa but still ultimately, by your words, bow out in style? Id rather play a full side against the yids, hopefully get to the final of the cup and then have the boys give it their best against barca where we are underdogs anyway. The notion that seasoned pros are unable to play twice in three days, especially in 2 semis is not one I'm entertaining

Wembley will be something special. I hope the semis is broadcasted in India

Won't be. Pix are broadcasting Liverpool-Everton instead. I'm fed up of Pix, why the fuck did the cunts bid for coverage when they're not going to show games like the semis for fuck's sake.