Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can never win enough FA cups mate, especially when we are playing the yidos in the semis

just sayin, if it comes down to it, i would rather have a go at barca than spuds

I love the fa cup not as an after thought but because the competition means so much to me and i hate the way manure,the fa and fifa/uefa have belittled the oldest cup competition in the past. Id love to win the CL, who wouldnt, but the FA cup is a great trophy to win. I just hate the semis being played at Wembley and the fact that the final is now played during the season.

The Barca game is MUCH more important. I know ppl are not giving us much of a chance but that is the game we have to go after. We have won enough FA Cups in the last few years and the Champions League is the Holy Grail for Abramovich.

That doesn't matter, I don't care what Roman craves. I'd rather the club were realistic in what they can attain this season, where their most realistic hopes lie. While Roman will forever think that's the CL, that's simply not the case. We have a better chance of beating Spurs, Liverpool/Everton than we do of beating Barcelona & Bayern/Madrid

That doesn't matter, I don't care what Roman craves. I'd rather the club were realistic in what they can attain this season, where their most realistic hopes lie. While Roman will forever think that's the CL, that's simply not the case. We have a better chance of beating Spurs, Liverpool/Everton than we do of beating Barcelona & Bayern/Madrid

Exactly there is no point saying 'well just go champs league and get knocked out of both' our best chance of winning a trophy need to go for it!!

Though last time we played Spurs at Wembley we lost and they seem to find form against us..tough game

I'd rather avoid utter humiliation in the CL, than progress in the FA Cup.

We won't be clinching a top 4 spot, so let's at least put on a show against Barca and bow out in style.

I'd rather avoid utter humiliation in the CL, than progress in the FA Cup.

We won't be clinching a top 4 spot, so let's at least put on a show against Barca and bow out in style.

It is likely that we suffer a heavy defeat even if we rest players against Tottenham. I think we proved that we are still a force in Europe by making it to the Semis, which should also increase our appeal to players we intend to sign in the summer. The FA is our realistic chance at silverware, we might as well try and salvage something from this season. I'd rather we actually win a cup instead of loosing only lightly to Barcelona.

3-1 to spurs. The players dont have the legs to win this one.

No logical reason to expect the players to raise their game.... We simply dont have a specific 'game' style.

Just get ball, get nervous, pass back. If it goes back to Cech, then he takes two touches and decides to try and make the ball touch the sky , which in turn starts the other team's attack.

Mata cant run with the ball.... A few good touches of magic during the game, but the rest 80 minutes , being bullied all over the field.

Drogba is past it.

Torres is erratic as hell.

Lampard does nothing for 85 minutes.

Kalou is a Legend.

Malouda doesnt fit into our squad anymore.

Meireles is really not worth talking about.

Ramires makes an effort, has no fine skills.

Mikel hasnt improved over the last few years, and is the same player as he was.

Terry can only put his body on the line so many times, while

Cech makes some good saves, his positioning in goal has become quite bad.

Our forward has no supply, Our midfield has no cohesion or tempo, our defense is devoid of communication and persistence.

Spurs are not in form. They will still beat us. And outplay us.

DOOM AND GLOOM!!!! What a Post!!

Spurs aren't in good form and neither are we so this will be a very boring match and could possibly go to penalties..Once again the midfield and defense will pass more to Cech than to the three upfront.The only chances of us scoring would be either from an offside goal or from a penalty or maybe perhaps from a post/player rebounded shot.

RDM will look forward to chewing gum to 90 or 120 minutes of absolute rubbish unless our players decide to play more like a team and show some real commitment and enthusiasm as they did at the start of Roberto's managerial reign.