Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been playing well at all. I can't remeber a season so shocking and inconsistent. We had very little to shout about or even get excited about. I personally see a Spurs win. But i'm praying something comes over the team and actually play well for once. Not holding my breath on that one though...

Well as of now their official website doesn't have the match listed on Sunday's schedule.

Regardless, they follow this moronic policy of broadcasting only one or two games per round .. where's the sense in that?

good news. its bein telecasted. 1030 pm on Sunday :)

lol.he's not wrong.

Probably but they aren't exactly in great form either. Furthermore, they've talked so much off the pitch recently, that they've crumbled in the Premier League. And who's to say that if we turn up on Sunday, we won't turn them over?!

If we win, no matter how we do it, the media will jump on the Spurs bandwagon as they always do. "Chelsea win using anti-football tactics", "they love parking the bus, they do!", or, what would put the icing on the cake... "They're a one-man team: without Drogba, they're nothing". Paraphrasing of course, but that's all the drivel that journalists seem to write about Chelsea, whereas Tottenham are this fantastic footballing force that teams should aspire to play like. Don't get me wrong, they're capable of playing nice, attacking football, but so are we... we just haven't shown it that much recently.

I'd love to beat Spurs, go on to win the FA Cup and for us to focus on making that fourth spot ours. As much as I'd love to beat Barcelona and us make the Champions League final, realistically, it's not going to happen. We've been playing woefully as of late, but Spurs have hit a dip in form and hopefully that can resurrect the confidence within the camp. We hold a good record at the new Wembley and so does Drogba, so for me, he simply has to start; Torres can play against UEFA a few days after.

It's a must-win game, and overcoming them in this fixture may just be the final nail in the coffin for their hopes of a top-four finish too. Imagine that: us beating the Yids at Wembley, going on to win the trophy in our new, sexy home shirt, and effectively costing Spurs their qualification for next years Champions League - that would go down a treat.

Have faith and KTBFFH!