Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the team will be up for this. I think it's the most realistic chance for some silverware, and that it also being at Wembley v Tottenham. should be a good match and i think they will definitely have a better showing then they did today or Saturday.

-----------Cech----------

Ivanovic-Luiz-JT-Bertrand

-----Romeu----Lampard-----

Ramires----Mata----Sturridge

-------------Drogba-------------

Ivanovic - don't know if he's banned yet or not, but if he is, then Ferreira in his place.

Ramires - he sucks out wide, but we need him there to help out with Bale.

Sturridge - last time he was at Wembley he was MOTM, repeat of that please! :lol:

We've had some good luck when it comes to playing at Wembley in recent years. Form will be irrelevant since we're pretty much both in horrid ones, it'll come down to who wants it more and it'll also depend on Di Matteo prioritising this with the Barca clash. Personnel wise.

We've had some good luck when it comes to playing at Wembley in recent years. Form will be irrelevant since we're pretty much both in horrid ones, it'll come down to who wants it more and it'll also depend on Di Matteo prioritising this with the Barca clash. Personnel wise.

The Barca game is MUCH more important. I know ppl are not giving us much of a chance but that is the game we have to go after. We have won enough FA Cups in the last few years and the Champions League is the Holy Grail for Abramovich.

The Barca game is MUCH more important. I know ppl are not giving us much of a chance but that is the game we have to go after. We have won enough FA Cups in the last few years and the Champions League is the Holy Grail for Abramovich.

you can never win enough FA cups mate, especially when we are playing the yidos in the semis