test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kieran.

Closed Chelsea vs Tottenham

Started by Kieran.,

768 posts in this topic

They will probably decide to give a damn now that its an actual game with (to the players at least) importance.

But my god if we set out and play like we did against them at the bridge, expect a loss.

I think the team will be up for this. I think it's the most realistic chance for some silverware, and that it also being at Wembley v Tottenham. should be a good match and i think they will definitely have a better showing then they did today or Saturday.

-----------Cech----------

Ivanovic-Luiz-JT-Bertrand

-----Romeu----Lampard-----

Ramires----Mata----Sturridge

-------------Drogba-------------

Ivanovic - don't know if he's banned yet or not, but if he is, then Ferreira in his place.

Ramires - he sucks out wide, but we need him there to help out with Bale.

Sturridge - last time he was at Wembley he was MOTM, repeat of that please! :lol:

Jype likes this

We've had some good luck when it comes to playing at Wembley in recent years. Form will be irrelevant since we're pretty much both in horrid ones, it'll come down to who wants it more and it'll also depend on Di Matteo prioritising this with the Barca clash. Personnel wise.

We've had some good luck when it comes to playing at Wembley in recent years. Form will be irrelevant since we're pretty much both in horrid ones, it'll come down to who wants it more and it'll also depend on Di Matteo prioritising this with the Barca clash. Personnel wise.

The Barca game is MUCH more important. I know ppl are not giving us much of a chance but that is the game we have to go after. We have won enough FA Cups in the last few years and the Champions League is the Holy Grail for Abramovich.

The Barca game is MUCH more important. I know ppl are not giving us much of a chance but that is the game we have to go after. We have won enough FA Cups in the last few years and the Champions League is the Holy Grail for Abramovich.

you can never win enough FA cups mate, especially when we are playing the yidos in the semis
Spike likes this

you can never win enough FA cups mate, especially when we are playing the yidos in the semis

just sayin, if it comes down to it, i would rather have a go at barca than spuds