Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His overall game is awful , he regularly leaves the back 4 and sticks to his wing which results in Iva/Luiz/Cahill playing as CB-RB , he makes stupid mistakes and losses possession and some of that moments like today's can make a world of difference , he is really abysmal defensively and useless offensively , all his headless runs ends badly for us .

I think his biggest problem is that i never felt that he is part of a back 4 unit !! you can always find A.Cole on the other side or Iva our first choice RB a part of a much more cohesive unit at the back but Bosingwa always lets his mates down by leaving them open and running headlessly with his man .

Up to the mistake he made for their goal, though he did alright but seriously, what on earth was he doing?!

Get terribly annoyed when defenders don't take a safety first approach & just clear the ball immediately away from danger! :rant:

To be honest, as much as i think he's not the best and as much as i and we slate him, he really cares doesn't he, he loves Chelsea and really loves winning. I can't really say i hate him because there's just something there what i like, he celebrates big time and really loves it. I dunno what it is but i would thank him for what he's done for us. He did a job twice at the Camp Nou and to Messi and he's helped us win trophies. If we wins the UCL with us and bows out, good on him.

It is about time now that we had a very good RB or maybe Ivan will be the man from now onwards.

OPTA;

Seems Bosingwa was second only to Lescott during this seasons PL for 'tackle success' percentage

OPTA also thinks Stewart Downing is a good player. I would take it with an extremely small pinch of salt, smaller than I would advise you to take when I'm posting about Kalou.