Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooo sorry i thought you meant Bos said sorry i know jt did lol my bad

Haha, the post was directed at Cap who was slating JT. Maybe I should have quoted him to prevent any misunderstandings. :whistling:

So if Bosingwa did that and then issued an apology later is it all fine and dandy?

If we went on to win the damn competition, then probably yes.

Let me ask you this cap, had it been Kalou would it have been fine if he just apologized? :Goober:

So if Bosingwa did that and then issued an apology later is it all fine and dandy?

tbh for me no because the photo op is done now and we will never be able to do it again for that night, and yer JT said sorry but i still think he was a twat for doing what he did, but like i said at the end of the day he was there lifting the trophy im not saying its right or wrong im just saying he was there and he should not have been blocked off by BOS, if you look at the vid again you can see lamps and jt asking him to move even the UEFA guys was asking people to move over

If we went on to win the damn competition, then probably yes.

Let me ask you this cap, had it been Kalou would it have been fine if he just apologized? :Goober:

No, I would instantly have dropped my liking for Kalou. However, like every Chelsea player, my personal feelings for them are irrelevant when they pull on the shirt, I'll support them and wish them the best even if I don't really like them.

tbh for me no because the photo op is done now and we will never be able to do it again for that night, and yer JT said sorry but i still think he was a twat for doing what he did, but like i said at the end of the day he was there lifting the trophy im not saying its right or wrong im just saying he was there and he should not have been blocked off by BOS, if you look at the vid again you can see lamps and jt asking him to move even the UEFA guys was asking people to move over

It was not just Bosingwa. If Bosingwa wasn't there, Meireles was standing directly behind him and Terry wouldn't have been seen anyway.

What matters is the captain on the night lifted the trophy, everyone saw him, and that's the way it's always worked.

It was not just Bosingwa. If Bosingwa wasn't there, Meireles was standing directly behind him and Terry wouldn't have been seen anyway.

What matters is the captain on the night lifted the trophy, everyone saw him, and that's the way it's always worked.

agree to disagree cos were going round in circles, but can i ask if your sayin JT shouldn't have been up there? shouldn't have Ivanovic, Meireles and Ramires not have been up there also??

agree to disagree cos were going round in circles, but can i ask if your sayin JT shouldn't have been up there? shouldn't have Ivanovic, Meireles and Ramires not have been up there also??

Yeah, though unlike him they weren't stupid. Ivanovic and Ramires got theirs for 'dissent'; which is highly debatable, and Meireles got suspended by attempting a tackle, so he was putting the team ahead of himself.

Though I think UEFA should change the rules again. Suits only and no participation in the first lifting of the trophy, though they can join the podium thing on the pitch.

Yeah, though unlike him they weren't stupid. Ivanovic and Ramires got theirs for 'dissent'; which is highly debatable, and Meireles got suspended by attempting a tackle, so he was putting the team ahead of himself.

Though I think UEFA should change the rules again. Suits only and no participation in the first lifting of the trophy, though they can join the podium thing on the pitch.

but dissent is dissent knowing that they was one yellow away from an ban shouldn't they have just walked away used theres heads a little?, and Rauls tackles was dumb and he knew is was because of his reactions after he made it begging the ref not to book him

but dissent is dissent knowing that they was one yellow away from an ban shouldn't they have just walked away used theres heads a little?, and Rauls tackles was dumb and he knew is was because of his reactions after he made it begging the ref not to book him

There was no dissent. Ivanovic stomped his feet on the penalty spot. He didn't say a word to the referee or look at him when the penalty was awarded. Ramires' booking was because he got involved in the Terry thing, and from memory all he did was try and get the players to separate.

Meireles got his by making a tackle, he was trying to help the team by winning the ball back. It's completely different to assaulting a player for no reason at all. Perhaps he begged because he thought he got the ball.

Everyone gets sent off for disgustingly violent play at 1-0 down facing the biggest challenge in club football? That too, while being the best player in what was that night the most important position on the pitch?

Terry is the face of the club and he has let us down so many times, both on and off the pitch. Bosingwa is a nobody who often produced sub-par performances after an injury crippled him. The issue here is hypocrisy, if the roles had been reversed we'd be praising Terry for blotting out Bosingwa. Beyond that, there would probably have been calls during the Barcelona match to do all sorts of things to Bosingwa.

My knowledge of the club is irrelevant. An outsider looking in would come to the same conclusion, as could the most dedicated of fans.

Terry is the heart and soul of this club in without him we would not of won as many trophies as we have in recent history. He made a mistake and he knows it, and you can look at all the negatives that have happened in his career but nothing out weighs the positives.To even think about him not deserving to be up on that podium as a Chelsea fan makes me sick.

There was no dissent. Ivanovic stomped his feet on the penalty spot. He didn't say a word to the referee or look at him when the penalty was awarded. Ramires' booking was because he got involved in the Terry thing, and from memory all he did was try and get the players to separate.

Meireles got his by making a tackle, he was trying to help the team by winning the ball back. It's completely different to assaulting a player for no reason at all. Perhaps he begged because he thought he got the ball.

im gonna leave it no point keep going on at each other, but the point i was trying to make from the start was that i was not happy that bos messed up the photo op

Peace and love man lol

When I read the story "Bosingwa offered to Barcelona" I almost spit out my tea.

Though thinking about it, it does make sense in all honesty. He's a poor man's Alves (A really poor man's). Dani's not the most defensively abled in the world, and he doesn't need to be. Puyol & Pique & Mascherano & Sergio pick up the slack. That's why Pep shifts Avles to the wing more often than not. Bosingwa is the same, the burden of his (lack of) defensive responsibilities is something Barca will be used to and not have a problem with.

I'd kind of be happy for him at Barca. Cause we'd be rid of him and he'd still be getting top level football.