Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right you fucking do one. No one gives a Fuck about your anti CHELSEA bullshit. Give it a rest you simp

Go fuck yourself asshole, I guess you want them all to stay becuase of "experience", when all it will lead up to is another mediocre season where nothing is planned for the future.

I really want us to finish 6th, with no Europa league. It might convinces the board to do a complete overhaul of the squad.

No more Fat arrogant Lampard

No Didier Cunt Drogba.

No more Florent "I can't bothered cos I'm a twat" Malouda

No more Useless Kalou

No more Cashley Cole

No more Michael No Knees Essien

Heck, I would not mind if John "I can't help getting into a national scandal every two minutes becuase I'm a braindead cunt" Terry left. How about we do a really radical overhaul?

I'm sick of this team, when will we have a team that wants to player, and not a team who is either only wanted their big fat wages or those who decide to undermine the club if a manager actually decides to stop them from running the club. Becuase its a cancer that is killing the club.

Oh and I would not mind getting a gun and shooting Ron fat cunt Gourley and the thunking dumb American Buck, useless twat.

is there somewhere else you can go and bitch !! if its that bad for ya jump on the united bandwagon, they seem like they will bring some glory for ya !

He should leave. Dont think he will ever get the Striker position, and we can then fill that spot with a proper winger. KDB is already waiting and he doesnt want to prove he is messi.

I'm not defending Sturridge and his attitude, but he's the best option we have at the moment. Now we have to rely on Kalouda and Ramires :doh:

We obviously don't know what happened but RDM should have had a proper chat with him, telling him what he did wrong and let it go. Instead he's been dropped for the majority of games since RDM took over.

I dont really care if he leaves because I hate his attitude but our team is suffering because he isn't playing and performing.

We drew, Spurs lost so trying to look at the positive this has worked out better than us both winning 5-0.

I don't know why Kalou is getting scapegoated, he was dreadful and he is a shit player we have established that but he offers something that's very rare in out team these days, a work rate. Would you rather have Slo Mo being just as shit with no effort? just shows how far weve fallen as it's came to a choice between those two :doh:

Drogba and Torres just cannot play together, they have never scored when both are on the pitch (NEITHER OF THEM), it's one or the other. As for Torres it's the same with Kalou he was shit but atleast he puts the effort in.

On another note, why can't we just play Oriol Romeu?

We drew, Spurs lost so trying to look at the positive this has worked out better than us both winning 5-0.

I don't know why Kalou is getting scapegoated, he was dreadful and he is a shit player we have established that but he offers something that's very rare in out team these days, a work rate. Would you rather have Slo Mo being just as shit with no effort? just shows how far weve fallen as it's came to a choice between those two :doh:

Drogba and Torres just cannot play together, they have never scored when both are on the pitch (NEITHER OF THEM), it's one or the other. As for Torres it's the same with Kalou he was shit but atleast he puts the effort in.

On another note, why can't we just play Oriol Romeu?

what is the Orial Romeu situation all about, he looked solid at the startand if we are playing two DM then surly Romeu and Mikel would be a better option ??? something isnt right there ???

Plus side..Lamps got his 150th goal...hurrah!

Oh wow, a dick with a huge ego manage to get personal glory and did fuck all else, but atleast that nasty AVB has gone which allows him to do what he wants in the club and act like an arrogant twat. He really pisses me the fat fucker.

Go fuck yourself asshole, I guess you want them all to stay becuase of "experience", when all it will lead up to is another mediocre season where nothing is planned for the future.

listen you useless wee ballbag let me tell you how this is as a CHELSEA FAN. The legends that you so easily insult and chastise at the drop of a hat are the people we have grown to love because they have brought us success, they have proven themselves countless times and they have shown that they care for this club. Real supporters can't cast them aside like empty beer bottles just as easy as you seem to. They aren't what they once were but that's age and that's what happens. No real supporter would find it as easy as you do to go through the old boys with such venom. And I really hate the fact that you've brought me to the point were I have to question how plastic you are because I HATE labelling people like that. Fuck off

TOTTENHAM FIXTURES - 11 points

A-Queens Park Rangers 1 Points

H-Blackburn 3 points

A-Bolton 1 points

A-Aston Villa 3 pointa

H-Fulham 3 points

CHELSEA VS 9 points

A-Arsenal 0 pt

H-Queens Park Rangers 3 pt

H-Newcastle 3 pt

A-Liverpool 0 pt

H-Blackburn 3 pt.

SHIT.

Oh wow, a dick with a huge ego manage to get personal glory and did fuck all else, but atleast that nasty AVB has gone which allows him to do what he wants in the club and act like an arrogant twat. He really pisses me the fat fucker.

your abit of a nob you aint ya Frank lampard has won us silver !!!!! go on with ya self you will get a united shirt cheap seen as its the end of the season !!