Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprise Riise?Didnt..or whoever they said 'hasnt scored for Fulham'...thought that would be a jynx.

Great save from Cech at first and then :( if Ashley Cole been there,would've had more of a chance seeing he gets himself on the posts

Jeez there are some negative people on here!! Everyone's acting like we lost 5-0. We got a point, wasn't a fantastic display, but we got a point.

Calm your farm

The perfect picture to describe half of the posters here:

62.jpg

zzzzz; twilight was on the movie network during the game; id been better off watching that, certainly alot more convincing action there than at craven cottage

Hahaha that would be desperate times :P

They seemed to fall apart after Fulham's goal whereas they kept coming...lucky to get a point.They deserved it and no shock.They need to step it up big time for Sunday

we need players who like running with the ball.... our midfield cant run with the ball and always try to pass, its reverse football our team plays.

Barca isnt going to be a tactical battle.... we cant defend, we cant run with the ball, we cant pass and we cant score. Wow.

What a disgusting performance and passion from the players knowing that totenham dropped points.

Meireles Lampard and Mikel, it doesnt take a genius to figure out we will be outrun and outplayed in midfield.... so few times the ball reached their box, and the amount of times we passed the ball backwards not knowing what to do with the ball.... anti football is indeed what we play, not intentionally, but these players are simply mediocre and passionless for the most part.

DISGUSTING. They should all be ashamed of themselves. What a gutless performance.

Someone please go and box our defensive coach now. No one on the posts so late in the game, and through out the game we defend corners well, and the moment its 80 minutes , we cant defend to save our lives.

Really sad and feel sorry for myself that i support a team that is unable to play football ATM. Hope never dies though. Wholesale changes must happen in the summer. Today was our chance to prove our top 4 credentials, and we failed miserably. We dont deserve it, and since we did not capitalise today, arsenal will be out of sight now, and by the looks of it, if Totenham screw up, Newcastle will take the spot.

The worst part is that i cant name even 1 player who had a half decent performance. Not One. Everyone was poor. Bring on Barca!!!

g

Not just the pessimism in me talking but I think we're in for a torrid two weeks. Spurs, Barcelona, arsenal, barcelona. Kill me now.

Im going to have two weeks golf ,,,I might play crap ,,,but I will try my best and dont expect to get

paid 100K a game

We have Arsenal,QPR in between there.Newcastle may end up being more of a meh game for them....espically if they play like today!

I know what ya saying but all this hate, we are playing alot of games and rotation is all well and good but keep distrupting the team every game you will lose that 'gel' if thats the right word. legs was lacking in midfield and Torres cut a lonely figure up top on his own. everyone calls for rotation and when it dont pay of they are baying for blood !!!! CAREFREE