Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, how did Sturridge not even come on?!

RDM is obviously trying to punish him for his selfishness but in his place is the joker Kalou. Why does this idiot keep starting? I would rather change the system ATM than start him. That stupid cross at the end, when lampard played him into a GREAT position and he put in the most useless cross I've ever seen and it hit the first man and went out for a throw in. Brainless cunt.

Everyone apart from Cech and the four defenders was ABYSMAL today. Horrible. Torres - utter shit. Ramires - worst performance in a Chels shirt. Meireles - doesn't offer much. Lampard - anonymous for large periods. Mikel - poor

DAMNITT.... when will mateo learn not to play f**king kalou... hope he gets injured before the barcelona leg so he doesn;t mess things up.. the guy is just the ultimate dead weight.. loses the ball everytime he touches it.. unbelievable.. hope mateo doesn;t become chelsea manager if he keeps picking kalou..

kalou was far from the worst ,,,,take a look at your namesake for one

Not worth commenting...a match better forgotten. I understand that players are tired and that it's not easy to face Fulham at Cottage, but then again, we are not bloody Wigan ( no offense ) but a team wanting to play in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - a competition where best teams from Europe play so we are supposed to handle the rough match schedule and overcome teams like Fulham, not with ease, but overcome. Didn't look like that for the majority of the match, they looked like a better rival and we were probably rewarded a penalty.

Performances not worthy of a top4 finish...

as I said, I won't even bother commenting on this, I did more then enough for watching the match 'til the end...

SHOCKING. Call me a hater, call me a plastic fan, call me what you want but i am furious at that performance! Fucking disgraceful midfielders and yes that includes Lampard. The only thing he actually gives us now is penalties and that's absolutely it, he shouldn't be starting games anymore unless we have 2 solid midfielders around him which we don't. Meireles was awful, Mikel was horrid, Ramirez is out of energy, Kalouless and a shocking performance from Torres today! Awful, awful, awful.

The only positive i can take from that game is Ryan Bertrand!

FFS

Ahhh come on, 2 games in 2 days, you can see it in the midfield, had 1-1 all over it as the game panned out, 2 points of 4th still doable better than when we was 5- points behind newcastle is a MUST win...... a point is better than 0 !! CAREFREE

Its almost nauseating to watch us play football now

Our performances our dread awful and with the likes of Newcastle and Tottenham spending millions less and portray better football, we don't don't deserve to be anywhere near them .

To think that we are struggling against a sides to get into the front half of the table, and we are facing a side next week with a man who has 61 goals to himself

May god have mercy on our souls

Ahhh come on, 2 games in 2 days, you can see it in the midfield, had 1-1 all over it as the game panned out, 2 points of 4th still doable better than when we was 5- points behind newcastle is a MUST win...... a point is better than 0 !! CAREFREE

We have Arsenal,QPR in between there.Newcastle may end up being more of a meh game for them....espically if they play like today!

SHOCKING. Call me a hater, call me a plastic fan, call me what you want but i am furious at that performance! Fucking disgraceful midfielders and yes that includes Lampard. The only thing he actually gives us now is penalties and that's absolutely it, he shouldn't be starting games anymore unless we have 2 solid midfielders around him which we don't. Meireles was awful, Mikel was horrid, Ramirez is out of energy, Kalouless and a shocking performance from Torres today! Awful, awful, awful.

The only positive i can take from that game is Ryan Bertrand!

FFS

nothing wrong with your comments

No need to call out Torres, the lack of service was appalling. Out of our two wingers, one is a striker and one is a midfielder. Our '#10'? A central midfielder. What chance did he have?

The midfield two and the wingers were the problem today. Too many misplaced passes and not enough fluidity in attack.