The Walking Dead

Anyhow, I thoroughly enjoyed the latest episode. In particular, Michonne is being conveyed very well using facial expression and body language as she was show doing in the comics who impressed.

I thought last episode was boring, one of the worst, although the ending was nice. So far I don't like Michonne, she has a very punchable face.

Here’s another question, this time reflecting on Woodbury. Would you trade freedom for protection? In this zombie apocalypse, survival is all the matters. You have been running with a group of survivors that is barely making it. You don't think anyone is trying to set up any kind of civilization until you come across the town of Woodbury. There are armed guards, clean streets, and a leader named ‘The Governor’. Your "spidey-sense" has been tingling since they asked for your weapons and issued you a home to stay in with your group. You're getting the idea that they are not going to let you go. What do you do? Do you stay and conform to whatever they say in return for protection, food, water and shelter? Just want to hear some thoughts.

First impression of Woodbury is nice, by that impression I would definitely stay. Never been a wanderer or a risk taker. If this happened for real I wouldn't even make it so long and so far, I would have killed myself first. So taking that into consideration, if I were to make it there, I would definitely welcome some stability and security.

I have a question too,

would you have blown yourself up with Jenner?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last episode was great, probably the best of S3 yet.

Loved how Carl had to kill his mother. But that infant won't help them with its screaming and constant need of special food. I would have rather killed the little shit but let Lori live, because she's more useful to the group. But the tragic circumstances of Lori's death was great for the show.

Last episode was great, probably the best of S3 yet.

Loved how Carl had to kill his mother. But that infant won't help them with its screaming and constant need of special food. I would have rather killed the little shit but let Lori live, because she's more useful to the group. But the tragic circumstances of Lori's death was great for the show.

Such a good episode. Agree, one of the best yet!

i have one problem with the show. it's gross. i have a fear/aversion to blood but i could manage till the end of last season. now it's a bit too much for me. i just watch the show on full alert now and look away when any gross scene is shown. i just stopped watching when carol's zombie disection scene appeared.

apart from that, the show has picked up its pace now. after almost a season of loitering in Hershel's farm, we are on the move again. my fondest memories of the show are of the 1st season. i thought hershel's farm was a pretty boring setting for an episode, let alone a whole season. happy that the show is moving things along now and good to see Merle back (with a retractable claw as well)

i have one problem with the show. it's gross. i have a fear/aversion to blood but i could manage till the end of last season. now it's a bit too much for me. i just watch the show on full alert now and look away when any gross scene is shown. i just stopped watching when carol's zombie disection scene appeared.

apart from that, the show has picked up its pace now. after almost a season of loitering in Hershel's farm, we are on the move again. my fondest memories of the show are of the 1st season. i thought hershel's farm was a pretty boring setting for an episode, let alone a whole season. happy that the show is moving things along now and good to see Merle back (with a retractable claw as well)

Lol, i love the show, i was probably one of the excpeption who didn't mind seasons 2 setting, as it enabled you to see them all together and focus on character development. I do agree though that perhaps the whole season was a bit much but i am currently loving the new setting. Haven't seen the latest episode as i like to watch a couple then wait a bit and a couple more as its so good, but i might watch the next one this evening.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I.HATE.MERLE!

just wanted to open with that... anyhoo love how the character Glenn has developed, he's not the sama pizza delivery dude we met on season 1 much more tougher than before and also Daryl is growing on me i just love him the way he took charge when rick had a break down.. ooh and does anybody know what happens to Beth in the future she's just so cute(like a puppy) i know she's just a babysitter right now but i'd hate to see her die.

last thing THE WALKING DEAD IS EPIC!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The show isn't as good as it used to be for me. I enjoyed it more when they were dealing with the uncertainty on how to deal with new situations and zombies, now it's all about other living people and the walking dead are actually sidecharacters now you see wandering in the distance and getting the occasional bullet in the head. They aren't even afraid of them anymore. The horror side of the show has been lost. I hope they are forced out of the prison soon, it's a rather boring setting imo, they are too safe. The camp and the farm were far better.

The show started going under after killing off Dale and Shane. I still enjoy it, but it's not the same without them. I'd trade all the Beths and Carols and Michonnes to get them back, pointless characters.

The show isn't as good as it used to be for me. I enjoyed it more when they were dealing with the uncertainty on how to deal with new situations and zombies, now it's all about other living people and the walking dead are actually sidecharacters now you see wandering in the distance and getting the occasional bullet in the head. They aren't even afraid of them anymore. The horror side of the show has been lost. I hope they are forced out of the prison soon, it's a rather boring setting imo, they are too safe. The camp and the farm were far better.

The show started going under after killing off Dale and Shane. I still enjoy it, but it's not the same without them. I'd trade all the Beths and Carols and Michonnes to get them back, pointless characters.

It slowly is turning into a "Family Drama" kind of a show and the way everyone is over respecting Rick grimes is cringeworthy. I mean he is good but he is not God. They behave as if he is the president and they are all subordinates. I hope there is a serious change in the pattern in the coming episodes,