West Ham Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantley Grunt is going to experiment with a 4-1-3-2 formation tomorrow :o

This is no time for experimenting you thick cunt.

After a poor February we need to get a win under our belt,to calm the storm if anything and to get the confidence back for Wednesday night's crucial match against Olimpiacos.

West Ham got a jammy result against Fulham last week and will be well up for this.

1-2 Chelsea.

Apparantley Grunt is going to experiment with a 4-1-3-2 formation tomorrow :o

This is no time for experimenting you thick cunt.

After a poor February we need to get a win under our belt,to calm the storm if anything and to get the confidence back for Wednesday night's crucial match against Olimpiacos.

West Ham got a jammy result against Fulham last week and will be well up for this.

1-2 Chelsea.

mike please tell me your joking, about the formation <_<

regards:JBD

i think its not a bad time to change formation with the 2 up top. the 4-3-3 is not working plain and simple. Thats not working because hes scared to leave either drogba or anelka out. If he wants to play both, the 4-4-2 MUST come into play. If its 4-3-3 he must leave one out and play Joe cole with either SWP or Kalou. I'm a tad nervy about the week ahead.

P.S Why does the thread title say Saturday 8th March? lol you think we're lucky enough to get a week off.

Edited by OllieCFC

i think its not a bad time to change formation with the 2 up top. the 4-3-3 is not working plain and simple. Thats not working because hes scared to leave either drogba or anelka out. If he wants to play both, the 4-4-2 MUST come into play. If its 4-3-3 he must leave one out and play Joe cole with either SWP or Kalou. I'm a tad nervy about the week ahead.

P.S Why does the thread title say Saturday 8th March? lol you think we're lucky enough to get a week off.

Its these new previewers. All amateur, not got a shade on me :P:lol: j/k :)

4-4-2 may not be a bad thing, playing Anelka and Drogba as out and out strikers, Lampard and Makelele in the middle with Joe Cole and Kalou on the wings. That way we can switch to 4-3-3 with ease and substitute Anelka for a midfielder if we need to. Would be worth a go.

Really cant see anything other than a draw from this one.

Fuck knows what sort of selection Grant will spring on us this time, more than likely something that nobody is expecting. Knowing him he will probably put the U18's out :lol: