• Kalou
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Malouda

Oh, and I absolutely loved Torres pointing to his shirt number after he scored ... he's looked miserable for too long, some attitude makes for a nice change.

It was brilliant. I love the lad, I really do. Let's just enjoy the moment because who knows with Fernando...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken..

Torres today: 1 goal, 2 assists?

The assists isn't surprising but the goal is, but it's a damn start, he will never get a good record for this club though unfortunately, he's screwd it up too much as it is.

Roberto really has seem to brought out another side in Nando, how many assists has he gotten under his regime? Add the three goals, and maybe there is a few more between now and the end of the season :)

We really must not allow ourselves to play with that comfort after the second goal. It almost costed us big time. In the end though, very nice win with a Torres goal to wrap it up. Our away support army deserved it.

Yah agree 2-0 not the most comforting scoreline with ages to go.Takes one and bam easily get themselves back in.But what was good to see is they didnt give up at 2-2 they kept going and going and going and paid off in the end...and a pretty good win at Villa Park :D

Torres scores while Heskey's on the pitch...coincidence? I think not :D

Don't play down Heskeys performance, if it hadn't of been KSI exposing his rape time, we would of been sitting ducks.

When we were 2-0 up, there was still a lot of time left.. All I could think of was that we were facing Aston Villa of all teams and that someone once said that 2-0 is the most dangerous score. I was right, because soon Villa managed to level the game and I was thinking "here we go again", but well fucking done to Ivanovic and Torres, one scored the lead goal and the other put it far beyond their reach. Brilliant finish to the game.

I've given Sturridge a lot of stick, but his play leading up to the Torres goal was just brilliant and very unselfish.

He ended his league drought also :D

He never plays bad, he's just always incredibly selfish aint he, he would be credited much more and looked at especially by England if he was less selfish, they like team players.

What a weird, exhilarating, day of football. Good results imo, Arsenal drop points, City drop points. If Liverpool & Tottenham drop points tomorrow it'll be the perfect weekend of football :D

Happy for Torres, he deserved a goal today. Happy for Sturridge finding the net again, but BIG question marks over defending today!

Don't play down Heskeys performance, if it hadn't of been KSI exposing his rape time, we would of been sitting ducks.

Lol..no, in fact I thought it was part of a script when he came on soon after they equalized...major relief at the end, no doubt about it.