• Kalou
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Malouda

Great win in the end, but don't like how we relaxed so much when we were 2-0 up. Definitely understandable but luckily we didn't drop points.

Thought we played very well in the first half, should have scored a couple more though. But some of the passing was very good indeed.

My MOM - Mikel :)

If I'm not mistaken..

Torres today: 1 goal, 2 assists?

Didn't even realize that! Ironic that Sturridge provided the assist for Torres' goal.

Good performance by him in the 1st half but disappeared in the 2nd until the goal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and has anyone else noticed his (torres) attitude toward his team when they score??? against benfica he hit us with a huge fist pump and same today when ivan score too...

you can tell he is liking where he is at... team player...

I've noticed it, too.

great stuff, torres fluffed two chances in the first 15 mins but deff deserved that goal with how he has been playing... looking at his old goals in a liverpool shirt, that was a splitting image of them, as well as the celey hahahaha!!!

and has anyone else noticed his (torres) attitude toward his team when they score??? against benfica he hit us with a huge fist pump and same today when ivan score too...

you can tell he is liking where he is at... team player...

glad to see him playing well and the team firing on all cylinders... great day to be a chelsea fan, QPR won!

We've been through this stage at least 3 or 4 times, with this old Torres coming back, all these signs, then we are dissapointed then it all goes back to square one blah blah blah, i don't think he will be the same player he was at Liverpool untill we get a new squad, better creativity.

But i've seen a sign of him, a hard worker with flair, if he could work hard every game with another forward, or get put on the wing but work hard upfront and being a team player, then we could get a good player out of him in my opinion.

How many goals have our defenders scored in all competitions this season?

Bar Kalou I think everyone had a positive game today!

Think Mata should have gone off a little earlier. Had an excellent game today though! But he needs some rest!

Torres scores while Heskey's on the pitch...coincidence? I think not :D

so should we put in a cheeky 5m bid for Heskey, then? :D

Ivanovic has to go down as a Chelsea Legend, i don't know what it is in him, he just seems to have that deterimination, the kind of things you got from the likes of Lampard and such.

Proves that to have great players you don't need to spend millions.

Just do some good scouting.

Ivan is one of the rare Chelsea buys have done since Roman.

If we did more like this our club will be break even by now!

And now Ivan price has tripled, if any club wanted to buy they will need to pay big bucks!

Proves that to have great players you don't need to spend millions.

Just do some good scouting.

Ivan is one of the rare Chelsea buys have done since Roman.

If we did more like this our club will be break even by now!

And now Ivan price has tripled, if any club wanted to buy they will need to pay big bucks!

Spot on!, it's very rare we get a good player for such a cheap price, in my opinion Ivanovic is world class, last season he was our best player, and he's getting back to himself this season. You could say he was man of the match today, but that was school boy defending on the 2nd goal and i can't award him it just for that, it's what you do defensivly what scores more points for you in my book, even if he did score twice.

And i agree if Ivanovic had to go we would definitely make a good profit, only thing is i can't see us getting a signing like Ivanovic in quite some time, even though we might have one in Sturridge, who we got for a pure bargin.

Spot on!, it's very rare we get a good player for such a cheap price, in my opinion Ivanovic is world class, last season he was our best player, and he's getting back to himself this season. You could say he was man of the match today, but that was school boy defending on the 2nd goal and i can't award him it just for that, it's what you do defensivly what scores more points for you in my book, even if he did score twice.

And i agree if Ivanovic had to go we would definitely make a good profit, only thing is i can't see us getting a signing like Ivanovic in quite some time, even though we might have one in Sturridge, who we got for a pure bargin.

Cahill, at the moment, seems another of that buys.

0-1, Sturridge 9'

ibtJDYnVvMfK67.gif

0-2, Ivanovic 51'

icd09cyCL69UX.gif

The rest coming if I can get them...

1-2, Collins 77'

ibd9AGGrb58pb0.gif

2-2, Lichaj 80'

ibiPq6X9TkSWwm.gif

2-3, Ivanovic 83'

ibogTVELnEH9pw.gif

2-4, Torres 90'

idX0SAQ16YJe9.gif

Updated my goals highlights post just in case anybody is interested. Should hopefully have all the goals up straight after the games from now on.