FA Youth Cup: Chelsea v Manchester United | 1st Leg

Steve

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OVER !! Chelsea through to the final. Well deserved. Exceptional footballing display.

Blackman - good game, some fine saves.

Kane - Weak first half, decent 2nd half.

Davey - Dude is awesome, so composed on the ball and a great passer.

Ake - Ok.

Nditi - No mistakes this time, got forward a lot too.

Chalobah - Good showing, very good on the ball. First half was ok, but some key interceptions in 2nd half.

Swift - Meh.

Baker - Meh.

Affane - Meh.

Piazon - AMAZING!! Class above anyone else on the pitch. Give him a game with the first team. We got a gem on our hands here for sure. Great finish on the goal too.

Feruz - Didn't get much service all game. But brilliant run and pass for Piazon for the goal.

YOUTH CUP FINAL TICKET DETAILS

Posted on: Fri 13 Apr 2012

The first leg of our FA Youth Cup final will take place at Stamford Bridge next Friday (20 April), with a 7pm kick-off.

Tickets will go on general sale from Monday 16 April from 7am online (maximum of 10 per person) priced at £5 for adults and £3 for juniors/seniors.

Tickets will go OFF sale online and with the call centre on Friday 20 April at 12noon.

Remaining tickets will then be sold in person at the box office until 5pm on Friday 20April*.

*Supporters should note that NO tickets will be sold after 5pm on Friday 20 April.

Disabled supporters should contact the disability department to purchase tickets.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

The second leg will take place at Ewood Park on Wednesday 9 May, with a 7pm kick-off.

Ticket information will follow.

Their are some really great players in this Team.

I`m talking about Piazon, Feruz, Affane, Ake, Kane and of course Chalobah. The last time I saw a player that age who`s that ready was Nuri Sahin at age 17 in Dortmund.

I`m looking forward t next years edition of The Nextgen Series with our young Blues involved :)

Imagine most of this Team are able to play there next season, just Kane, Blackman are too old!

Baker, Swift, Feruz, Ake are born in 1995, that means they could play 2 mor years in the youth!

Im so proud of these guys :cfc:

I m not sure if u guys actually watched the match but i really don't believe what i saw in the second half, most of our players were actually outrunning the United players. I mean were they were on something or the United lads were slow or are we genuinely so fast. If its the 3rd options i really want to see where do some of them go from here, seriously hope Chelsea dont screw up with these lads. Few of them are actually gems. Good one, lads. Keep it up.