Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m wondering if Jose now has a thing against signing Belgians..we seem to sign nationalities in waves it seems at times and the number of Belgians coming seems to have dried up.

should certainly atleast see what they want for him. now that the big clubs on the mainland can`t buy any more till the next window, a cheeky bid might pay off.

WITSEL STAYING WITH ZENIT?

It seems as though Axel Witsel will not be moving to Tottenham, who were reportedly interested, and will instead be staying at Zenit St Petersburg.

Here's what he has told RTBF: "I will not leave anymore. Zenit took the decision yesterday because in that short time they can't find someone to play on my position.

"It's a pity because I hoped to make a transfer. It is now certain that I will stay at Zenit until January."

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You