Axel Witsel

Nic!

Milan win Witsel race

Chelsea appear to have lost out on Axel Witsel, with the Zenit midfielder on the verge of joining AC Milan. Manchester United were also interested in the Belgian, who is set for a £21 million move to San Siro.

Source:

Gazzetta dello Sport

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan win Witsel race

Chelsea appear to have lost out on Axel Witsel, with the Zenit midfielder on the verge of joining AC Milan. Manchester United were also interested in the Belgian, who is set for a £21 million move to San Siro.

Source:

Gazzetta dello Sport

We shouldn't be losing out to a pensioners club with no European football

Milan win Witsel race
Source:
Gazzetta dello Sport

In other words: "Chelsea never wanted to sign Witsel but their name was thrown into the mix to raise the price and get clicks for sports websites"

Source:

CHOULO19

In other words: "Chelsea never wanted to sign Witsel but their name was thrown into the mix to raise the price and get clicks for sports websites"

Source:

CHOULO19

Can't believe people really do that with our name! Those bastards!

A lot of people on here rate Witsel highly, but you look at his career.. Zenit and now AC Milan? He can't be as good as what people believe on here then.

Went for the money originally (Garay, Hulk as well), but the Milan deal isn't official, is it?

Went for the money originally (Garay, Hulk as well), but the Milan deal isn't official, is it?

The Zenit move I get is money, but Milan? Yeah it's not official, but there's a lot of talk that seems to validate it. If that transpires then you've got to ask, where's the giants chasing him?

The Zenit move I get is money, but Milan? Yeah it's not official, but there's a lot of talk that seems to validate it. If that transpires then you've got to ask, where's the giants chasing him?

He's gone downhill since he left Benfica. However, I'm personally surprised more clubs aren't after him for £18-20m.

He's gone downhill since he left Benfica. However, I'm personally surprised more clubs aren't after him for £18-20m.

That's why I doubted people when they said he's the best in his position in the world.. Particularly when he's applying his trade in Russia.

Anyway, interesting to see what happens with MvG now.

That's why I doubted people when they said he's the best in his position in the world.. Particularly when he's applying his trade in Russia.

Anyway, interesting to see what happens with MvG now.

He's far from the best in his position now, but he was promising along to several other Belgian players.

I doubt MvG has a future with us. Wouldn't be surprised if we cashed in this summer.

Seems like all of the "good" tier CM's are being snatched up one by one. Kondogbia, Witsel, Imbula and Schneiderlin very soon.

Unless we get a world class player like Pogba, at this rate there won't be anyone of quality left and we'll be stuck with Mikel for another season.

He's far from the best in his position now, but he was promising along to several other Belgian players.

I doubt MvG has a future with us. Wouldn't be surprised if we cashed in this summer.

Ah I see. How old is Witsel now, you think he can back a come back at Milan?

Ah I see. How old is Witsel now, you think he can back a come back at Milan?

He's 26. I think it's a good move for him, as Milan are aiming to rebuild like their city rivals after a few disappointing seasons. I can see him improving in a better league, but I doubt he'll get the big move he was once destined for.

fuck sake, you can just tell we're going to get Alex Song...

I think someone like Schneiderlin should be the absolute minimum level we should bring in, but sadly I think you're right...

I think someone like Schneiderlin should be the absolute minimum level we should bring in, but sadly I think you're right...

Blimey, just when I read this I looked on Twitter and there were quotes from Schneiderlin that he hopes to sort his move out by the end of next week.

Kondogbia, Imbula, Witsel, Schneiderlin down ?

But there's still Pogba & Vidal to go for. And lots of cash and makeweight players to make something happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You