Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yokos

Who are your favorite players?

Started by Yokos,

45 posts in this topic

Čech - he is the reason why I started supporting Chelsea and one of the people for whom I am proud of my country

Terry - he's Mr.Chelsea and he loves Chelsea more than anyone else...

Lampard - he disappointed me a little bit, but always will be one of my most favourite players...

David Luiz and Mata are on the 4th a 5th place...

Mr. Ziggles likes this

My proper answer:

Lampard - Still a CFC Legend in my eyes despite what's happened. Reason I supported Chelsea.

David Luiz - He wrote "big hug" on his Twitter status saying good bye to AVB. :D

Arjen Robben - Wizard.

Gareth Bale - The monkey is quite a good footballer.

I don't know.. it used to be Lampard without competition, but now I'm not sure. I will have to stick to Terry, Zola and Bogarde I guess.

Past: Zola, Ronaldo

Chelsea: Ivanovic, Terry, Drogba, Mata, Cech true favorites, but I basically love all players from reserves 'till the 1st team :P

Non Chelsea: Cavani, Falcao, Hulk, Moutinho, Robben, Sanchez, Lazar Markovic and Henry.

Past Chelsea- Zola, Stein, Andre Flo, Maka, Rudd.

Present- JT Lamps(when not thowing toys out his pram) Mata Rambo Cech

Non CFC- Messi, Hulk, Ronaldo(pains me to say), Ozil

Chelsea: Mata, David Luiz, John Terry

Carvalho, Shevchenko (AC Milan), Alexandre Pato, Kaka, Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Pedro, Higuian, Aguero, Lahm, Muller, Lloris, Benzema, Zanetti, Pazzini, Millito, Ballack.

I could go on.

Past : Mendieta, Ronaldo , Figo, Henry, Trezeguet, Davids, VDS (in Juve), Zahovič, Cimerotič

Chelsea : Crespo, Drogba, Robben, Essien, Quaresma, Mata, Luiz

Others (now) : Iličič, Matavž, Handanovič, Vučkič, Aguero, Hulk, Di Maria, Benzema, Gomis, Silva, Ozil, Balotelli

Grønkjær is the one who made me like Chelsea and later he helped Copenhagen to be the first Danish team to go through to the knockout stages of Champions League.

Other are Makelele,Zola and Linderoth.

Yeah, Jesper Gronkjaer is probably my all time favourite Chelsea player.

Other Favourite Chelsea players;

Frank Lampard

Daniel Sturridge

Favourite Aussie Player;

Luke Wilkshire

Favourite non-Chelsea/Australian Player;

Fabio Coentrao - Portugal - Real Madrid

Christian Eriksen - Denmark - Ajax

Goalkeeper: Peter Schimiechel, David Seaman, Gigi, Iker, Cech,

Defense franco Baresi, Jap Stam, Cannavaro, Nesta, Maldini, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ashley Cole

Midfield/Wing : Maradona, Michel Platini, Hagi, Rivaldo, Michael Laudrup, Lothar Matthaus, Riquelme, Thomas Hasslar, Overmars, Gullit, Edgar Davids, Kaka, Xavi, Iniesta, Robben, Ozil, Mata, Silva

Forward/Attack: Messi........................... Romario, Basten, Ronaldo (br), Stoichkov, Klinnsman, Shevchenko, Raul, Bergkamp,Torres, henry, Drogba