The Roberto Di Matteo Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this could be a blessing in disguise. Legends returning to caretake us and then they can remain part of the team and we could get a new manager who could end up taking us beyond the stars?

butthenagainweallthoughtAVBwouldbeoursavior

toobadtheboardareabunchofassshits.

I don't know what to expect from the rest of our season as things stand but reading the pile of never ending dogshit in the newspapers today i can only assume that it isn't going to be an easy ride. It's no secret the media are forever sniping at the scalps of those who take the reigns at Chelsea ever since Romans takeover and it's certainly no secret that we are in a difficult situation that proved to be too big of a task for Andre to overcome. Can 'RDM' do what 'AVB' couldn't ? Well i guess only time will tell!!! If we are too go on credentials then i would say no but football is a funny old game and we all know to expect the unexpected when it comes to our beloved Chelsea! Good luck 'RDM'!

I said it months ago, the inmates are running the asylum. Fully expect di Matteo's reign to go just as well as AVB's did. What a bunch of arrogant pricks from the board to players. "Professionals" is a joke.

Good to see you on here again, shame under it's such circumstances.

--

Give 'em hell Robbie! :D

Good to see you on here again, shame under it's such circumstances.

--

Give 'em hell Robbie! :D

Been busy with work plus the negativity and fighting on the forum didn't make it too much fun here. Probably similar to the atmosphere at Cobham.

I have to admit I wasn't overwhelmed by AVB but I do feel bad for him. I think he had his hands full from the beginning and he was swimming upstream from day one. There is a cleanout that needs to be done at CFC but nobody seems to be willing (or able) to do it. CFC seem unwilling/unable to move forward because they're constantly looking back to the Jose days. Those days are over and for the good of the club, MOVE FORWARD. Hiring and firing managers is masking the problem - this is an older squad set in their ways who believe they hold the power. It's like "Lord of the Flies" set in a London suburb.

Roman needs to stop taking calls from the players. He needs to stop being their friend and draw a line. He pays them, they work for him, all of them need to STFU, quit talking to their friends in the media, and play football.

Rant over. For Robbie's sake I wish him well but I would be surprised if this went well.

"I'm one of them & it hurts me to see our club in this position & I can give them my full commitment"

Positive stuff from Robbie, he has the clubs best interests at heart. Fully behind you Robbie!!

I just hope he will have the balls to bench Malouda, Lampard and Drogba. I seriously hope that the rest of the season won't be just a slow dying of AVB's tactics in RDM's hands and that he will some of his own spices to the game.

Good luck, Roberto, you'll need it! :worship2: