Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Yep, thought the same. Colkett and Christensen had a good game too, especially Christensen. Kid looks class.

The Academy is packed with raw talent, especially in the pivot area. It's Jose's choice if he's going to give those guys a chance or not. But I think we will find out in the pre-season. Jose said that, because of the World Cup, he will be working with the guys at the Academy and will have an entire summer to see every one of them at work.

He's not really a holder like Matic but you are right. They share the same qualities. Him, Solanke and Colkett are top quality players. Solanke is a real prospect for us and England. Another player who looks special. Colkett has a glorious left foot.

We've just gone to the Emirates and made Arsenal look like an average side. And add that to the quality in the U-21's. The quality we have now is unbelievable.

I don't like Colkett that much, his left foot is really good but I don't think he's as talented as RLC or Solanke.

The three best players for us on the pitch today were Solanke, RLC and Christensen, and IMO that's no coincidence as they were also the most talented players on the pitch.

Props has to go to Adi Viveash for getting these lads to play very good football too. Our academy is fantastic, hopefully we'll start seeing more lads coming through very soon now that it looks like we have managerial stability.

Anyway, I don't know about Solanke and the others. No guarantee they'll be a success at the first team level considering what happened to McEachran, Chalobah, Kakuta etc

But RLC is so special to me because of the sheer size of him along with his mobility & technique. He could potentially be the player Mikel should have been.

Watching him against Arsenal in the youth cup semi-final now. This kid is going to be a top, top player. He already has everything you want in a midfielder. No wonder Barcelona were sniffing after him.

I thought the same about Kakuta.. He was magical.

I don't like Colkett that much, his left foot is really good but I don't think he's as talented as RLC or Solanke.

The three best players for us on the pitch today were Solanke, RLC and Christensen, and IMO that's no coincidence as they were also the most talented players on the pitch.

Props has to go to Adi Viveash for getting these lads to play very good football too. Our academy is fantastic, hopefully we'll start seeing more lads coming through very soon now that it looks like we have managerial stability.

Yeah I mistakenly omitted Christiansen. He is a majestic player.You know it's funny because there was this big article on him at the Daily Mail, criticizing the fact we pay him 20,000 pounds a week (crazy that). We got a lot of stick for that. What got me thinking was Oscar's wages. From what I know, Oscar earns something ridiculously low, in the 30,000-40,000 a week bracket. Oscar really deserves a new contract.

I thought the same about Kakuta.. He was magical.

he never did anything against pro opposition though

BLCABRJCAAABaei.jpg

Yeah I mistakenly omitted Christiansen. He is a majestic player.You know it's funny because there was this big article on him at the Daily Mail, criticizing the fact we pay him 20,000 pounds a week (crazy that). We got a lot of stick for that. What got me thinking was Oscar's wages. From what I know, Oscar earns something ridiculously low, in the 30,000-40,000 a week bracket. Oscar really deserves a new contract.

the wages posted by the mail are pure fiction. his father has come out and said , he earns only a fraction of that

i feel we have to be brave with rlc, give him a chance ourselves , don't put his development in danger ,by loaning him to some pisspot championship club. too much potential to mess with.

Neil Ashton lied, Andreas' father came out and said this:

"It is completely out of proportion, what the Daily Mail has written about Andreas' salary. It is tasteless and very far from reality. Yes, it's bad, nowhere near what Andreas makes at Chelsea."

Source

Just another typical hate article from the DM.