Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Talented player but too lazy, he needs to work harder, like Willian or Azpi for example.

Look that way, how he can proves something when he gets 45 minute in match on ten? He is just too good to play in U21 team. He need to be on bench at least. Maybe he is like Kevin? Jose just has his men and nothing change it.

Talented player but too lazy, he needs to work harder, like Willian or Azpi for example.

I hear you but at this moment I'd settle for a midfielder who can pass the ball (forward!) and make forward runs which may cause opponent some trouble and open up spaces for our struggling AMs.

How people can still support a manager who is actively and deliberately destroying the future of their club is beyond me.

There's more talent in Chelsea's U-21 squad than in the majority of first teams anywhere.

I'm starting to feel this way too towards Mourinhos nonsense.

How people can still support a manager who is actively and deliberately destroying the future of their club is beyond me.

There's more talent in Chelsea's U-21 squad than in the majority of first teams anywhere.

Then why are the 21s doing so badly?

The comment to which I replied claimed that there is more talent in our U21 squad than in the majority of first teams everywhere. The players listed are not a part of our U21 squad. Everywhere is a big place, but if we limit it to high level football the statement still wouldn't be true even if those players were currently at Cobham.

I say this as someone who is a big fan of our development squads, who watches more development games than most I suspect, and who is a long term defender of our Academy when it has come under attack.

The comment to which I replied claimed that there is more talent in our U21 squad than in the majority of first teams everywhere. The players listed are not a part of our U21 squad. Everywhere is a big place, but if we limit it to high level football the statement still wouldn't be true even if those players were currently at Cobham.

I say this as someone who is a big fan of our development squads, who watches more development games than most I suspect, and who is a long term defender of our Academy when it has come under attack.

I have no idea what you just said!

That is seriously an annoying attempt at a rebuttal. Straw man argument.