assist provider,

good crosser,

good passer,

good dribbler,

good pace,

brilliant work rate

brilliant movement

brilliant understanding of the game.

for me, he is the epitome of jack of all trades.

he can as easily play LW/RW as LM/RM as CAM as ST.

We have a different understanding of the term jack of all trades then. With a jack of all trades I meant a player that is decent in a lot of areas but fails to stand out in any, and because of that is nothing more than a decent or good player. Think Oscar.

Muller for me is certainly a jack of all trades. He does not necessarily have an outstanding attribute but he has all of them which makes him a superb player.

I find his positioning, anticipation, vision (the amount of times I've seen him pick out a player in a great position with a pass or cross in the blink of an eye), general decision-making and versatility all to be exceptional. He also has a great engine and is a fantastic finisher as well. His overall technique isn't outstanding but tactically and mentally he's absolutely brilliant.

He is a huge presence , and his driving runs , we caught glimpses of them vs lisbon and villa. I imagine he will be very good at interceptions too.

I guess that's fair. Hasn't really been the case in first team football but that's an area he could make great strides in.

Sometimes he reminds me off Oscar; only more physically gifted and lazier on the defence. I honestly have no idea what type of player RLC is. He isn't a box-to-box midfielder or a defensive midfielder, he is too lazy. On the other hand he doesn't player look like a typical attacking midfielder but he does have quite good technical ability.

I need to see more of him, he obviously has the talent, he just needs to play consistently in one position. Maybe the closest comparison is Yaya Toure. Muscular and athletic with sublime technical ability. Also both are little lazy and are versatile but excel when they are able to do what they want.

I guess I'm puzzled.

Sometimes he reminds me off Oscar; only more physically gifted and lazier on the defence. I honestly have no idea what type of player RLC is. He isn't a box-to-box midfielder or a defensive midfielder, he is too lazy. On the other hand he doesn't player like a typical attacking midfielder but he does have quite good technical ability.

I need to see more of him, he obviously has the talent, he just needs to play consistently in one position. Maybe the closest comparison is Yaya Toure. Muscular and athletic with sublime technical ability. Also both are little lazy and are versatile but excel when they are able to do what they want.

I guess I'm puzzled.

I can see the yaya comparison. Except the one thing yaya has that makes him a cut above the rest is his ball-striking. He's a good finisher and when he finds space, he can certainly crack them.

Still young. If he ends up making that change in his game I certainly would not complain if we found our own Yaya in the team.

I can see the yaya comparison. Except the one thing yaya has that makes him a cut above the rest is his ball-striking. He's a good finisher and when he finds space, he can certainly crack them.

Toure is also a quality passer and dictates the tempo of the game. RLC still needs to improve on this side of the game.

Sometimes he reminds me off Oscar; only more physically gifted and lazier on the defence. I honestly have no idea what type of player RLC is. He isn't a box-to-box midfielder or a defensive midfielder, he is too lazy. On the other hand he doesn't player look like a typical attacking midfielder but he does have quite good technical ability.

I guess I'm puzzled.

Lesser version of Pogba if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

Scored a great solo goal today for the U21s.

But honestly, I can't even enjoy that goal because it kills me that Jose has pushed him back to the youth teams. Throw Cesc and Oscar to the reserves and give Ruben the run of games you promised!

The club should stop the nonsense. Ask Ruben if he'd like to leave on loan and make it happen if he's up for it. He's not the in plans of the manager. He has four players ahead of him and the team is a mess. I'm even sure Zouma would get the nod in a big game ahead of him if 3 out of the 4 were unavailable.