Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

I recorded the game because I was at work just finished watching it.. I may be biased but outside Redmond was best player on pitch for England.. Also I never realized how good John Stones was

He is a talent but I don't see what he done to make you think he was outstanding. His positioning for the first two goals were poor. Him and Gibson in defence looked very shaky. However, what I was impressed with was his ball playing skills which it is evident he is good at. Maybe plays a bit too much but I like that from him. He only just returned from concussion so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's so gifted. He just glides around the pitch & has that Yaya Toure like ability to exploit gaps in the middle of the pitch. Easily our best prospect since JT. Hope he's loaned to a PL club next season.

Absolutely baffeling why Southgate insisted on not starting him even though he was probably England's best CM in the tournament.

Absolutely baffeling why Southgate insisted on not starting him even though he was probably England's best CM in the tournament.

Because he is a complete fraud.

The youngsters being in the hands of him and Pearce before him is criminal.

Jose Mourinho is also committed to giving 19-year-old Ruben Loftus-Cheek a chance to become part of the first team (Independent) #CFC

Jose Mourinho doesn't want to block Ruben Loftus Cheek path by making such a major acquisition. [in the same position] #CFC (Independent)

He is a talent but I don't see what he done to make you think he was outstanding. His positioning for the first two goals were poor. Him and Gibson in defence looked very shaky. However, what I was impressed with was his ball playing skills which it is evident he is good at. Maybe plays a bit too much but I like that from him. He only just returned from concussion so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's very gifted on the ball and was caught out because Chalobah and Foster-Caskey didn't press the midfield player and allowed him to play over the top before they were set. He just needs an experienced player like Terry and manager like Mou to give him that structure.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek 6
Brilliant in a cameo against Sweden, but looked a little overawed by the difficulty of the situation when introduced late again against Italy. Southgate will hope he is a mainstay of this side’s 2017 campaign but has the talent to leapfrog age-group football straight into the full setup.
Guardian rated his performances at a 6 for the tournament. Fair?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek vs Italy U21 (N) | 24/6/15 - Euro U21 Finals

I think that Ruben Loftus-Cheek has had a more than good performance in the three games (and the few minutes) he has have played.

In fact, I think that England could have better results with RLC in the starting eleven.

There is one important thing about RLC About his place on the pitch, I think he's playing a little closer to the rival box in the last matches, and that is good for him in my opinion. I think that as N.10 RLC could be better than as pure midfielder.

In any case, we must bet everything in RLC, this guy is our future. This guy is pure gold.

Regards.

Bosz says the powerful midfielder was a player they wanted from Chelsea, but his increasingly-important role under Mourinho meant the Eredivisie side were always likely to miss out.

'Chelsea know what they do for us and they are satisfied with the development that the boys have made with ​​us', Bosz told De Telegraaf.

'We know what we want, but it is also dependent on what happens at Chelsea. For example, we wanted to bring Ruben Loftus-Cheek here, but he is playing more at Chelsea now so a loan is impossible.'

Stoke City are prepared to offload goalkeeper Asmir Begovic to Premier League champions Chelsea, but want the deal to include Victor Moses, while Ruben Loftus-Cheek is another in contention to be involved, reports the Telegraph.

Jose can try convert him into a defensive mid but if most TC folks can see Ruben's lack of ability in this department from our shitty streams, the Special One should be well aware of this by now as well. Mikel has different characteristics anyways as he is one the finest ball interceptors of the generation. Ruben is not that and never will be, and I have full trust in Jose's ability to identify Ruben's strengths and weaknesses. The biggest problem to his development isn't directly our system of play but Cesc Fabregas and Eden Hazard. These three lads in my opinion cannot function on the pitch at the same time and the lack of opportunities for Ruben because of that might be the real tragedy here. Let's hope he gets his chances and doesn't end up in Arnhem. In November 2014 we had played some amazing football but it was clear to everyone that rotation is necessary in order to maintain that level of player throughout the season. Let's hope Jose will learn his lesson from that and RLC will play a big role in it.

I think he'll be used as a box-to-box midfielder. Someone who can sit alongside Matic and use his physicality, but also burst forward and turn teams around.

Sounds strange but I think he will be played as a no 10, Jose puts emphasis on the 10 recovering the ball high up the pitch and values the ball in from Cesc that he can only provide from deep. IMO it's why Oscar is still here - he's quite defensively proficient for a CAM.

Sounds strange but I think he will be played as a no 10, Jose puts emphasis on the 10 recovering the ball high up the pitch and values the ball in from Cesc that he can only provide from deep. IMO it's why Oscar is still here - he's quite defensively proficient for a CAM.

He pressed high up the pitch very well , in the game against italy (rlc)

He doesn't need the pressure of playing in the pivot