Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Sometimes I wonder do people act like girls normally, or moaning is common. No one is bigger than Chelsea. If we win trophies, it doesn't matter. Don't get mr wrong, I want RLC to succeed, but the moaning is so annoying. Not Chelsea fans, more like management haters.

Sometimes I wonder do people act like girls normally, or moaning is common. No one is bigger than Chelsea. If we win trophies, it doesn't matter. Don't get mr wrong, I want RLC to succeed, but the moaning is so annoying. Not Chelsea fans, more like management haters.

why do you need to post this?

expressing yourself as an unhappy fan is fine whether you're male, female, or extra-terrestrial.

after more than seven years of watching Chelsea largely play too slow and look like an over-priced side that doesn't often impress neutral fans nor many Chelsea fans --regardless of the trophies, plenty of criticism is justified. people expect more.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek is more than just a player to many fans and that feeling runs right up against everything else happening at the club --including the status of Mourinho's second term as manager. Understandable if the manager doesn't use him much this season (as I've sad before), but people will question the manager and the club if such a talented player sits on the bench while other players have been used too much or backup players don't offer something better.

Next season and the summer window should be the time we find out about Chelsea's future, RLC's future, Mourinho's next contract (yes/no), etc. Getting rid of F. Torres and David Luiz represented real progress for CFC. I'm waiting for the next step and to see Chelsea play with tempo while having depth and the ability to slowly integrate new and young players into side that can play at high speed or slow the match down, and score from anywhere.

Sometimes I think we have a coach who feels he id better than the club

Yet another player getting the big build up before he falls off the map. :yawn:

Who's up next season for the Chelsea PR machine? Swift's turn, perhaps?

People actually thought all that PR build up of him playing against Sporting Lisbon would mean we would see more of him this season. Never believed the hype :yawn:. The way his debut was built up was like he was the second coming of christ. Arsenal meanwhile brought on a 16 year old in their last matchday and never got anywhere near the same hype. RLC is very talented but under Jose I don't have faith in any of our youth making it here.

People actually thought all that PR build up of him playing against Sporting Lisbon would mean we would see more of him this season. Never believed the hype :yawn:. The way his debut was built up was like he was the second coming of christ. Arsenal meanwhile brought on a 16 year old in their last matchday and never got anywhere near the same hype. RLC is very talented but under Jose I don't have faith in any of our youth making it here.

sadly this is true....I think the most recent Chelsea youngster to have this type of build up in the media was Josh McEachran...and look what happened to him (didn't even realise he was at Vitesse!)

sadly this is true....I think the most recent Chelsea youngster to have this type of build up in the media was Josh McEachran...and look what happened to him (didn't even realise he was at Vitesse!)

McEachran is on the bench 3/4 of the time at Vitesse as well. Regressed big time.

You just reminded me how it was. Press conference, interviews for Sky. Fantastic PR talk, then boom 8 minutes to ensure he doesn't have enough time to screw things (right ?) ...

We'll see. Jose said that he's here to stay and here to play. Not only to stay but to play. Very bold and clear statement in my eyes. How much to play ? At least 900-1000 minutes ? That would do for the first season. No one convince me that a player from London, who has big connection with this club and came through from one of the best Academy in Europe is able to derail title challenges by playing that kind of minutes.

Next season is gonna be big, we can verdict if that's all PR talk or a real thing. No excuses finally.

If you still believe a single word that comes out of jose's mouth in 2015 then you are either very gullible or very optimistic. Jose is about as trustworthy as a typical politician. Some would even call him a politician slash football manager.

Not gonna lie, I'm excited after the press conference.

Of course it's better not to get carried away, but Jose at least speaks about Ruben in direct person, not kid, not youth, but he "recognise" him as a player and that's hugely encouraging for me.

I'm so desperate for this to happen that I can't do nothing but admit I'm left with high hopes now. DAMN.

Yet another player getting the big build up before he falls off the map. :yawn:

Who's up next season for the Chelsea PR machine? Swift's turn, perhaps?

Swift doesn't have enough hype for that. It will probably be Boga or Solanke's turn next year. I'm predicting lots and lots of champagne at next years unveiling/academy day. It would be an occasion to remember.

The only question now is whether any of them can flourish in a park the bus system

If you still believe a single word that comes out of jose's mouth in 2015 then you are either very gullible or very optimistic. Jose is about as trustworthy as a typical politician. Some would even call him a politician slash football manager.

Thats why I NEVER listen to his press conferences . Havent listened to one this season